The silence of the library was sometimes really relaxing. Just sitting there, being able to think about whatever. And all the shelves made a good place to hide from prying eyes. I also really liked the old-fashioned style of the library.

San left a few minutes ago to meet his friends. On the other hand, I stayed to study a bit for maths. It was really nice to see him again. We used to spend a lot of time together in the past few years, including his friends. I haven't seen them in a long time either, it's nice to know that they're here too.

I was still sitting on the bench reading a book to take some notes that could help me later. Time didn't pass fast enough actually. I had about two hours off, and only 40 minutes of them had passed. It also didn't take that long for me to write down all the necessary information, so after a few minutes there was nothing else to do.

I watched people come and go and the librarian sorting books into the shelves. It was very peaceful, until someone I really didn't want to see entered the library. Seungmin.

He carried some books in his arms and went through various shelves to put them back. The books seemed familiar to me, I guess I've seen Hyunjin looking at them before. So they were his books. One of them looked pretty old, very interesting. I wondered what his taste in books was.

"Why are you staring at me, freak?"

What? I snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes meeting Seungmin's. Did he just call me a freak? He looked at me like I was some kind of parasite.

"Excuse me?"

"Who are you anyway?", He asked, crossing his arms. He stood between the shelves in front of me. Close enough so he wouldn't have to talk loudly for me to understand.

"Chan."

Seungmin clicked his tongue at me annoyed. "I know you're Chan. But who do you think you are? Why are you interested in Hyunjin?"

What was his problem? Did I do anything to him or hurt him in any way? Why was he so pejorative of me?

"Why does it matter to you? That's a thing for Hyunjin to know, not for you", I tried defending myself, but it only seemed to worsen his mood.

"You interfere in his life. He doesn't need someone like you. Leave him alone."

He really started getting on my nerves. The things he said made me mad, he had no right to say that unless Hyunjin told him to. I got up, taking a step towards him.

"Does Hyunjin say so too, or just you? Because I think I'd rather just listen to Hyunjin's opinion on that."

"Hyunjin doesn't know you at all. He doesn't know what's good for him and what's not." He also took a step towards me.

"Oh, and you do? You don't know me, yet you say I'm no good for Hyunjin as if you'd know who I am. What's your problem?"

Seungmin sighed and turned to the shelf, from which he took a book. "You're my problem. Hyunjin doesn't need someone like you again. You cause trouble. Chan, the popular guy in college."

He turned back to me, the book tightly in his hands. "You're a troublemaker."

There was no point in talking to him. Whatever it was, that made him have such a bad impression of me, it was wrong. And annoying.

"Look, Seungmin. I'm not trying to ruin anything you have going on with Hyunjin or hurt him in any way. Whatever it is that bothers you, I have nothing to do with it."

His eyes dropped with a slight laugh. "Yes, you have. Hyunjin likes you, that's enough."

Seungmin wanted to go. He turned but I wasn't done yet. He totally confused me, I wanted to know what all this was about.

"Chan, Hyunjin likes you a lot", he said, looking at my hand on his arm, that stopped him from leaving. He took it off and looked up at me. "It's not like I dislike that, it's totally fine. He can have as many friends as he wants to have. But you're going to be more than just a friend. Sooner or later you'll be his crush. You may become his lover, his boyfriend or whatever you want to call it. I don't want that. I don't want him to fall back into depression just because of love."

My head started hurting.

"Just do me a favor and make sure he doesn't fall in love with you, please."

I froze in place. Seungmin turned and went to the door, yet I still had a a ton of questions. How could he just leave me there?

As soon as he opened the door, Hyunjin came to meet him. Great, nice timing. He looked at Seungmin with a soft smile and thankfully took the book from him. Then he noticed me standing between the shelves and waved at me. Both of them exchanged a few more words and soon after Seungmin left the library. Hyunjin, however, came to me.

Please no, not now. My thoughts were going up and down and in all directions. I was a mess.

Make sure he doesn't fall in love with you.

I didn't even know he liked me that much anyway. I thought he was just being kind. So... should I listen to Seungmin? Or not? I didn't know what to do.

"Hey, uhm... Chan?"

"Hm?" I looked into his sharp eyes. They were really pretty. That's when I noticed the little mole under his left eye. It looked really cute on him. A little feature that made him even more special.

"I was wondering if you would like to come and visit me some time?"