Chapter 21: Cafe?

Start from the beginning

"Wait, really?" Jungkook asked back.

His eyes darting around my face as if he was examining something, perhaps searching for something to see? Though, I'm not quite sure since I myself don't know what's wrong with my face.

Is there something on my face? What is it-

Before I knew it, the curves of his lips tugs slightly upwards, creating a wholesome bunny-like smile. Quickly, without even a hesitation at hand, Jeon Jungkook wrapped his toned muscular arms around my waist. His hands were practically engulfing me in a big hug as I was forced by gravity to get closer to his chest.

Our bodies were brushing when the beautiful boy in front of me, twirls around in his spot as my body was lifted up in the air. Feeling somewhat surprised but still consent, I let out a set of small giggles. Clutching his arm to not fall foolishly, right in front of him.

His laugh was also hearable from were I was at. I couldn't help the warmth spreading on my cheeks from the odd feeling in my guts.

After the boy goes for another twirl, Jungkook let my body down. Strangely enough, his hands were still there, wrapping around by itself around my waist. Silly me, that I even had the time to think of how perfectly fit his arms were around my waist.

Nevertheless, this time his hold seems looser than before. As if it was just resting there, comfortably.

A small smile was still lingering across my face. Fortunately, I was relieved on knowing that Jungkook was looking down at me with a smile as well. Sparkles starting to shine within his golden orbs, making my heart flutters with an immense sense of admiration.

The silence embracing us both in a sense of ease. It was comfortable, my hands were loosely clutching his arm.

Seconds passed by before Jungkook breaks the comfortable silence. He coughs down loud enough to give a sign, as he lets go of my small body—if it were to compare with his muscular ones. Seeing him taking a step back, creating the distance that I hate to admit—on disliking it. I let go of his arm and put it behind my back.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course. Time and place?"

"Hm, What about if we meet at the cafe tomorrow at 6 pm," Jungkook replied, putting his veiny hands inside of his pocket.

"Sure, okay. I-I'll see you there." I simply answered, seeing him reacts with just a slight nod and his tugged smirk on the corner of his velvet lips. "Can't wait, Princess!!" He shouted out loud when he turns around to rush away from the area.

I watch him closely, as the raven-haired boy with golden orbs and mysterious aura surrounding him turns around for one more time.

He winked at me. A silly grin spread widely across his beautiful tanned face. I let out a humorous snort at that and head back towards the crowd, intending to help again with a fast-beating heart of mine that can't seem to slow down.

____

"hE DID WHAT?!"

"Lizzy-"

"I can't believe he literally asked you out." The best friend of mine voiced, shaking her head as she did so. Resulting in her frizzy curly hair to bounce up ever so slightly. A gasp still lingering on the air and a stunned expression casted on her face.