Chapter 13🍁

You all went inside the classroom and sat at your places and then your assigned teacher came.

"Welcome Seniors." The teacher said smiling at you all. You all smiled in return.

"Since you know, this is your last year at school, so make the most of it. Study hard but make beautiful memories more because after this "the real struggle" will start and who knows if you'll have time for living life or not." Your teacher said while making a double quotation sign with her fingers. You all just laughed.

"So, I'm gonna take attendance......wait a minute... I heard we have a new student. Is he here??"

"Yes, mam," Eunwoo said standing up and making his way towards the teacher. He stood Infront of the whole class and started introducing himself.
"Hello everyone, my name is Cha Eun Woo...I hope to get along with you all. Please take care of me." He said and then looked towards you.

"Very well, please sit wherever you want."

You had an empty seat beside so he came and sat with you. You both exchanged smiles.

Even though the teacher was teaching and the students were studying with great interest, you were lost in your own thoughts. Jungkook was not behaving with you like he always did and so you were worried that you might have done something wrong which is why he is behaving like that. You just wanted to run to him and get an explanation for his behaviour.

Math period ended and it was time for English. You had English and French class with jungkook so you made your mind to ask him. You saw jungkook sitting in the back, looking outside the window when you came inside the classroom. Before you got to him the teacher came and told you all to sit. You sighed in annoyance.

"Alright class, please have your seat and open your book to page 2."

All the time, you kept turning back to only see jungkook intently listening to the teacher and not even giving you a single glance. You wondered if he even noticed that you were there in the class or not.

Jungkook did notice you when you came in the class and also that he knew that you were turning back every now and then. He smiled a little seeing your annoyed face from his peripheral view.

Class ended and it was recess time. As you were going towards jungkook, Eunwoo came in front of you.

"Hey y/n, I wanted a favour....."

"Yes Eunwoo, what is it??"

"As you know I'm new....so, can you please show me around the school at dismissal time??"

"Of course!"

"Okay, thank you y/n....See you."

Eunwoo went away and then you saw that jungkook was not there where he was standing a few minutes ago. You sighed again.
As you turned to leave the class, you saw jungkook standing right Infront of you. You got startled and placed your hand on your chest and said.
"Oh my God!! Jeon, you scared me."

Once again you saw that look in his eyes, the same look he gave you when he came to your house. He started coming towards you and you started moving back. This happened until your back was touching the wall. Jungkook stopped when there were only 2 inches of space left between you both. He was looking at you with a look that you definitely weren't aware of. Your eyes widened because of this close proximity. Something flicked in his eyes for a second and his gaze was back to normal again. He smiled showing his bunny teeth. You were hella confused right now than you have ever been, not even while solving a tricky math question. With his one hand on the wall on the side of your head, he said-

"Why are you looking at me like that? Did I made your heart skip a beat??"
Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows and with his mouth spread in a cocky grin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies💜

How was the chapter?? Did you all liked it??

Comment your thoughts down below and hit that little star if you liked it⭐

I wanted to talk about something serious. You all know what is going on in America right now. I'm sorry that it happened. I mean how can people be so cruel treating everyone differently based on their skin colour??!! Everyone is human. No skin colour is superior over the other!! All shades are beautiful in their way. These racist and arrogant people should get a life rather than deciding what is wrong or what is right. Remember that Almighty is watching you. He made us different. Even if you don't believe in God, you can still help them as being a human. I hope you all can contribute towards it by signing petitions or by donating or just by doing protests to spread awareness about these things and supporting our brothers and sisters. Don't be silent about it. Speak about these topics and take sides of those who are right. Black lives matter!! Everyone lives matter!!
We are in support of our black brothers and sisters #blacklivesmatter movement.
This is petitions link-
https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#petitions

And also something great happened 😄❤️
DNA reached 1B views. Congratulations Army's💜💜
We Did It💪😭❤️

Don't hate yourself lovelies, if you are brown, black, white, mixed whatever is your skin colour....just Love Yourself. ❤️You have beauty inside you, hidden somewhere in the depths of your heart and soul...telling you to find it. You just need to find it and be confident about it. Remember that you are loved😊💜

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜