Chapter 3🍁

Next day after school your mother took you straight to Mrs Jeon's house.
You were very excited to go and play with jungkook again. You both reached Mrs Jeon's house and as soon as she opened the door, jungkook came from behind her, greeted your mother, held your hand and started dragging you to his room. Before you were out of sight of Mrs Jeon and your mother, you gave a bow to Mrs Jeon and saw them chuckling at you both.

You entered jungkook's room and sat on his bed. While he was collecting toys to play with, you saw an iron man toy. You got up from his bed and went to grab that toy to play with it. You picked the toy from the shelf and was just observing it when suddenly the toy was harshly snatched from your hands. You turned back and saw a fuming jungkook looking at you as if you did something really bad and was
about to get a good beating for it.

"No, y/n this toy is only mine, you can't touch it."

"But Kookie I want to play with that too."

"No, you can play with any toy but not this one. This is only kookie's toy and only Kookie gets to play with it."

"I want to play with that toy too. Please let me play with it once then I'll return it to you."

"No, I don't share this toy with anyone. I don't let anyone even touch this toy. I will not give it to you. This is only kookie's toy."

"Please Kookie....let me play with it once."

"NO!!!!"

You were suddenly taken aback when jungkook shouted too loudly. Your mother and Mrs Jeon came rushing in the room when they heard jungkook's shout. Tears welled up in your eyes and you started crying loudly. Your mother came rushing to you, hugged you and asked what was wrong. You didn't answer and just cried holding her tightly.

Mrs Jeon went to jungkook and asked him why he shouted and why were you crying. Jungkook was just standing still and didn't answer her instead he kept looking at you with tears in his eyes. He didn't like one bit that you were crying. Then, suddenly he also started crying. Mrs Jeon's eyes widened when she saw him crying and instantly hugged him tightly. Now two kids were crying and their mothers didn't know what was wrong. They kept asking their kids what was wrong but neither you nor jungkook said a word and just kept crying.

Suddenly jungkook stopped crying, left his mother's warm embrace and started coming to you. Mrs Jeon kept asking him what happened but his focus was only on you. You were now puling in your mother's arms after bawling your eyes out for fifteen minutes.

With slow steps, eyes red from crying too long and sniffling his nose a little, Jungkook came to you and tapped on your shoulder. You slowly turned around, with bloodshot eyes and face too red from crying. When Jungkook saw you like this he felt very bad for shouting at you. You just looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"I-I'm s-sorry y/n.." Jungkook said between his little sobs. You looked at him for a few seconds and then went back to crying softly. Jungkook once again tapped on your shoulders but you didn't turn back this time.

"P-Please forgive K-Kookie.
Kookie is very sorry. I will let you play with this y/n. Please don't cry."

This time you looked at jungkook and saw his small hands holding out his iron man toy in front of you. You lifted your hands and grabbed the toy. A small smile appeared on jungkook's lips and automatically a smile spread across your face.

"Yay, y/n is not crying now. I don't like seeing you cry y/n. I will never make you cry. I will never make my y/n cry."

"It's okay Kookie, you can take your toy back. I will not cry anymore."
You said completely oblivious of what he just referred you as. His Y/n

"No, you can play with my iron man toy."

"Really Kookie? I can play with your toy?" You said, your eyes lightened up by his words.

"Yes y/n," Jungkook said with a cheerful voice.

"Ok kookie, let's play with it together."
You said holding jungkook's hands, dragging him towards his bed and making him sit beside you.

The two mothers who were watching their kids bawling their eyes out a few minutes ago are now happily playing together. They just chuckled at their kids and went down to make food for dinner.

"Thankyou Kookie for letting me play with it."

"This is my favourite toy y/n. And only you can touch it or play with it. Only you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woah!!! Double update for you all lovelies. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of it??
Comment your thoughts down below and if you liked it then please hit that little star⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated 🌈
Love, Sam💜