Part 13

Hoseok Pov

I sigh as I sit on the bench, it's one in the morning, it raining and windy, I always come here and sit while thinking about random things. And today I am here with my broken leg that I dragged my self here even though it hurts. I don't have anyone to go to so I come here.

I feel useless ever since the competition has happened and how I let down Jimin. He said it was not my fault but I still feel like shit but also happy that our school won.

I put down my head into my hands looking down when I felt a moment next to me "you okay" a voice call out. I look up to see the same girl from the other night.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with no emotions.

"Well nothing just chilling" she said taking the sit next to me.

"Chilling? It's one in the morning, you shouldn't be here. You aren't even dressed properly, it's cold and all you are wearing is a dress and where is your jacket?" I said upset don't know why.

 You aren't even dressed properly, it's cold and all you are wearing is a dress and where is your jacket?" I said upset don't know why

Momo pov

He just yells at me because of the way I am dressed wow!

"You are the first people who yell at me for wearing a dress" I said chucking.

"I am not yelling but telling you that it freezing out here and you might catch a cold. Beside it very late for to be here"  he said still looking at the ground.

"Well isn't it late for you to be here too?" I ask and he look up.

"I always come here late but you shouldn't it dangerous" he said taking me with surprise because no one ever cared about me.

"Well then I just learn something new, by the way my name is Momo, what your" I ask interested

"Hoseok" he said with a bright smile

"Well nice to me your Hoseok but seriously what are you doing here? It raining" I ask

"I come here to take things out of my mind" he simply replied.

"Want to talk about it?" I offered

"No it okay I don't share my problems with anyone. Why are you here?" He ask

"Oh I just came out of the club down the street. I wanted to take a walk when I saw you" I said, fixing my dress. He didn't say anything neither did I.

"Ahchi!" I sneezed and start rubbing my nose.

"You have a cold" he said more like A question.

"Since last week" I said trying to find a tissue from my purse.

"You should go to the doctor or at least take care of yourself" he said

"I don't like doctor and don't worry my cold will go away itself" I said trying to find the damn tissue. I was Busy when I felt something warm hanging around my shoulder. I look up at him and see him putting his warm jacket over me.