"Jungkook, I'm carrying your baby. Don't you dare."
        "Then, tell me what you are about to say just now or I'm going to tickle you."
        "Boy, you know how to tickle rich kid?" Jungna suddenly asked him which obviously out of topic.
        "How?"
        "Gucci gucci gucci gucci."

        With that, Jungkook laughed so hard. He pulled her into his arm and nuzzled his nose against hers. The tickle thing that he wanted to use against her instantly vanished in the air just like that. Listening to his laughter, it brought the same thing to Jungna as well. She laughed with him.

       "Baby, you should stop doing that humor when you are pregnant." Jungkook said, wiping his tears that visible at the corner of his eyes after the round of laughter.
        "Why I should stop? It funny. It brings happiness. So, theres no way to stop."
        "Imagine, once the baby out, the baby suddenly spoke, how do you tickle rich kids?gucciguccigucci. Don't you think the doctor will freak out?"

        And Jungna laughed again. She rested her head against Jungkook's shoulder as both of them tried to gain their proper breath again.

       "The doctor said, we will know the baby gender on next check up." Jungna blurted out the true that she had no intention at all to hide it from Jungkook. Just wanting to tease him a little.

       Jungkook, whenver he listened to that, his heart skip a beat. He tilted his head to get a full view of Jungna's face but there didn't display that she was lying. He gasped. And then, incoherent noises intensifies.

        "Really?!"
        "Last time I told you, my ear just beside your lips, Jungkook."
        "Oh my god! Sorry. I was just too excited." He hugged her again, kissing her ears and then continued showering her with kisses on her face.

        "Kookㅡ I cannot breath." Jungna needed to hold his face and she took the chance to squzzed his apple cheeks.
        "Otay, lasth kith-" he pulled her head closed to his and pecked her lips.

        "So, I can start thinking about what name to put right?" He asked her and Jungna happily nodded. Jungkook encircled her waist as he gently scooted her closer towards his torso.

       "But there is more important thing." Jungna pouted. Lines formed on Jungkook's forehead as he was thinking. "What is it?"

       "Baby items. The shirts. Diapers. Bottle. Powder. Lotion. Cribㅡ"
       "You want to buy it now?"
       "Of course not now. I thought, after the check up? Since we know the gender. That will ease us to buy things, isn't it."

       But Jungkook didn't respond to that. He was listening but he could not bring out words. Jungna was telling him her plan to buy baby things already which he had plan to do it later and not too soon unlike what had Jungna think. His silence got noticed by her. Her lips instantly pursed. She somehow got to have idea that Jungkook had another thoughts beside hers.

      "You don't want it?" Her voice slow. Unlike just now, which full of excitement and delight. The dullness of her voice, scratching guilt over his chest.

      "Noㅡ I mean..I plan to do it after you done your surgery. So, you can choose by your own. What colour that satisfies you. Which one that reach your liking." His voice softened. "Not because I don't want it. It because I want you to choose yourself." He added, completing his sentence.

      Jungna heaved a sigh. Her hand searched for Jungkook's and once she found it, she clasped their hand together. Her head, she leaned against his shoulder.

     "Urmㅡ but..I want you to choose them,yourself. Like you told me before, since you're singer, you know voices. So now, you are an artist too. So, you know which one is beautiful and which one is not. I trust you." Jungna said.

       "But Jungnaㅡ"
       "Hmmㅡ don't worry about me. Next time, it will be my turn to choose for baby items. Okay?" She lifted up her head.

       "Waitㅡ are you telling me we are going to get another baby next time?" Jungkook asked. His voice was sounded like teasing but more to confusion as well. He needed confrimation

       "Of course! Next time will be the time I'm your wife!" The moment she said that, with all smily, teeth showing, eyes shining with line appeared at the corner of her eyes, the meaning of how broad her smile wasㅡ once again made his heart skip a beat.

       Oh, Jungna. What did I do to deserve your love.

___

#2020BTSFESTA💜