"Heyyyy ariii" he dragged.

"Not right now tutti I'm tired" I huffed grabbing underwear and a oversized tee.

"How was your day" he asked looking at his phone as I walked back out the bathroom.

"Fine I guess I just wanna take a nap now get out"

"Nope we finna take this nap together" he said standing up.

He went to my dresser and took his gun off his waist and his money out his pockets before sitting it down.

He took his shoes off and then his shirt and pants.

He had basketball shorts on under them.

"Niggaa don't be getting comfortable get out" I said throwing a pillow at his head.

He just mugged me before plugging his phone up and sitting on the bed.

I purposely laid in the middle of the bed because this nigga ain't Rey sleep with me the hell.

That's how you catch feeling and I have to many niggas to entertain.

"Move over"

"No"

"Ight bet"

He laid over top of me and made his head comfortable on my titty.

I tried moving his skinny ass but he wouldn't budge so I just frowned.

"Tutti moveee"

"Nope we finna take a nap shhhh"

I had no choice but to just go to sleep.

40 minutes later

Tutti skinny ass sat up and checked his phone before standing up.

"Where you going" I mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"Bathroom"

"Ight" I mumbled turning on my side.

A couple minutes later he got back in the bed and pulled me closer to him.

He pulled me to his chest and I just laid over top of him till we both fell asleep.

A few days later

I was in the kitchen drinking cranberry juice and fixing Levi and Jayden some burgers.

I heard kenny and jayla fussing but I ignored them until I heard a big thump on the stairs.

I ran over to the stairs and seen jayla knocked out on the bottom of the stairs while kenny was at the top of the stairs holding a camera looking shocked as hell.

I heard four doors open and I'm guessing everybody was coming out there rooms to see what happened.

"Bro I just know you ain't push my fucking sister down the stairs" I said as I tried picking jayla up.

"Help me bitch" I yelled and he came down and helped me put jayla on the couch.

"What the hell happened" Kayla,chazz,Kevin and jada asked.