Hello Xavier

I know I'm a lazy ass writer :p and you want to kill me but here's ab update. Enjoyyyyyyyyy
Dont frgt to vote and comment and follow if u like!

_____________________________________________________

Erica P.O.V

I haven't seen or heard from Xavier since that dreadful night. I dropped him off back home expecting to see him back at the office the next day, but he hasn't turned up. He isn't picking up his phone, neither has he called anyone to inform us about his whereabouts. No one knows where Xavier is.

Today is Saturday and I'm home after working my ass off. Due to his absence, all of his work has come crashing down on me. I have to handle the important calls, reschedule the meetings, arrange the files and on top of that, make sure that everyone is working as they should be. But it's really hard without Xavier; I miss his eyes, his attitude, his cockiness, his smirk, his cologne and even his minty breath! I really miss him.

Right now I'm working on one of Xavier's old clients file and it is so confusing because they all have the same ideas and I have to choose between them to decide who gets the contract. How can I decide when they all have the same ideas?

God this is so difficult!

It is nearly 12:00 am and I need to go asleep but there is so much to do. Tomorrow is my day off but I have other stuff to do, my mobile began ringing and I looked at it to see that it was from an unknown number.

I picked it up and spoke, "Hello?"

"Um is this Erica?"

"Urm...Yup. Who is this?" I hesitated at first but I chose to answer.

"Sweetheart! It is Alison speaking."

Alison? Xavier's mom? Wait, why is she calling me so late? Is Xavier okay?

"Hi Alison, is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Oh yes sweetheart, everything is okay." She tried to hide the sadness in her voice but I could see through it.

"Alison what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Erica I just want to know if you could come to my house tomorrow?"

"Alison I really want to come but I have a lot of work pending since Xavier has not come to work." I sighed.

"Oh." Was all she said, I really felt bad for her, I could sense in her voice that she really wanted me to come.

"Um, Alison?"

"Yes, dear?" She sounded hopeful.

"I'll be there tomorrow, half an hour won't hurt, right?"

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much! Could you be at my house around 2?" I could feel her smiling, making me smile.

"Sure," I said.

"Bye honey."

"Bye Alison." And I hung up. I kept the phone aside and worked for a few hours more before going to bed.

*Next morning*

I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong as I got ready to go to the Manhattan household. Alison calling me at night abruptly was weird and she wanting me to visit her I felt was an excuse. Especially since she was sad when I said I couldn't come.

I got in the cab and gave the driver the address to the Manhattan's mansion. I reached their house after an hour due to it being on the other side of the city. The driver accepted my money with a confused face, he must have been wondering how a girl of my background could be at this address. He was right to think so, my house would fit in one of their rooms. I got out of the cab and went to the gate. It was closed.