Sophia's P.O.V

Important note please read to clarify.

<3. So apparently people are getting confused about. Sophia and Xavier's kid .( Sophia is Erica's real sister) well to make sure you dont get confused anymore, here is the truth.

Read it.
_____________________________________________

Sophia's P.O.V.
(Richard is Sophia's husband and serenity is the child)

"Catch her!" Richard screamed as he ran after Serenity.

"No!" I heard Serenity squeal. I was watching them playing on the front lawn. Apparently Richard is the ''police'' and Serenity is the ''thief''. I saw Richard grab Serenity who then took her in his arms to swing her around. She laughs and clutches onto his shirt collar for dear life.

''Guys, get inside, lunch is ready,'' I called for them. But both of them ignored my call and kept on playing. I shook my head and went inside the kitchen. I knew they were hungry so it would only be a short amount of time before they would come in demanding food. I was warming the chicken when Serenity came running and hugged my legs from behind. She may be a year old but she is actually a sharp child.

"Mommy... Daddy.'' Serenity pouted. I laughed and picked her up in my arms.

''Hmmm so what punishment should daddy get?'' I asked her. Serenity pouted again and giggled like she had thought of the best plan ever. Pointing to the chicken, she giggled again, instructing me not to give him any chicken. She looks so cute no matter what she does.

''Hey! That's not fair!" Richard came in and sat on the table with a frown. I smiled at her and made her sit in her baby chair. I placed the plate in front of her with cut up pieces of chicken and gave another plate filled with chicken to Richard.

''Mommy! No chicken for daddy! You gave him chicken! Bad mommy!'' Serenity crossed her arms and huffed. I chuckled and sat down with them on the table with my plate. We all ate, talked and laughed at serenity's behaviour along with my matured husband who fears cats. I know my past was never good, but I love my present. I have a loving and caring husband, along with a beautiful daughter.

After eating our lunch, Richard took Serenity to a nearby park. Serenity said that they hadn't finished their game and wouldn't stop crying so Richard took her to the park. I had a lot of work to do, so I had to stay at home.

I was just cutting vegetables for dinner while watching television. I put on the news channel and continued with my work. The hourly news came on and I listened attentively,

''So now we come to business. The Manhattan Company is currently on the top of the list of most successful companies in the world. They've expanded their business to over 77 countries, and on every continent. The credit goes to none other than Mr. Xavier Manhattan himself. He is-''

I didn't hear anything more. My heartbeat was on the verge of stopping. Xavier Manhattan, the reason behind Serenity.

I still remember that day.....

I told Erica that I'll be going to a party with my friends. Well, technically I never went to a party, I actually planned on going to the doctor for a check-up.  I was vomiting frequently, I began liking pickles and other foods I would usually keep away from. I began having weird cravings which all pointed to the signs of pregnancy. I had an appointment with the doctor in the afternoon. So after ditching my friends for a drug party, I went to the hospital.

''Sophia Dixon.'' The receptionist called. I stood up and went to her, ''Go to cabin no. 17, Doctor Helena is waiting for you. I nodded and went towards the hallway. After looking for the cabin for almost ten minutes and banging into two people, I reached the cabin. I knocked on it and went inside when the doctor called me.