"Hi guys." I said waving dramatically and they did the same back making me chuckle and walking over to them.

I put my dress in her closet and sat with me, "We we're waiting for you, let's go get our nails done now." Veah said.

We all walked out and walked to Veah car and got in heading towards the nails salon to get our nails done.

When we finished we got some food and then headed back to her house, we had got our dresses after a couple hours though.

When we got them we just chilled at B house till it was time to do our make up and I had just put some light but heavy on there.

When we finished we all went in different bathroom to shower, and then got dressed and walked down stairs.

We had to my house to meet all our parents so they could get there pictures in and then we leave.

When we got there Hailey ran out to me making me smile, her graduation was coming up soon and they had a ball.

She already had a date and everything but Jay doesn't kno about the date part what he don't know won't hurt him.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed, "Mommy you look so beautiful." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you baby you gone look even better for your prom." I said and she smiled kissing my cheek.

I grabbed her hand and we walked up the front door and she ran off to the living room counting to watch her show.

Our parents got there pictures in and then the boys pulled up and then there was more pictures.

Jay and Kayla pictures:

B and Kay pictures:

Veah and Bullets pictures:

I was honestly just ready to go, "We about to leave baby

I was honestly just ready to go, "We about to leave baby." Jay whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I smiled up at him and leaned back on him as Hailey and over and tugged Jay and be picked her up.

"Wassup mamas, you good?" He asked kissing her cheek and she nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You sleepy ain't chu mamas?" He asked and she nodded closing her eyes, he shook his head and walked in the house.

After a few more minute he came back out and grabbed my waist, "Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He kissed my cheek and we all got in our cars and drove off, when we got there Jay wrapped his arms around me.

"You look so beautiful in this dress mamas." He whispered in my ear and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I think it's gone be better taking it off though." He whispered and I shivered and blushed.

He chuckled guiding us into the dance when we meet up with the others and walked inside.

We stayed for a couple hours, danced for a while socializing and stuff before I got tired and sat down at an empty table.

Jay came over and kneeled down in front of me, "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded standing up.

He helped me up and grabbed my hand guiding my out, when we got outside Jay looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked down at my feet pouting, "My feet hurttt." I whined and smiled.

"Just a damn baby, I swear yo." He said picking me up and carrying me to the car the rest of the way.

When we got it he car Jay sat me and down and opened the door for me and we drove off.

After a while we pulled up to a hotel and I looked at him and smiled and he just shrugged his shoulder getting out.

TBC...