≋𝔫𝔬𝔴/지금≋

*time skip*

Taehyung's POV

We all got home and plopped down on the couch.

"Ugh I'm so exhausted" Jimin said.

"If I knew that you guys would get hurt that much I wouldn't have ever agreed to be part of this" Yoongi hyung said.

"yeah whatever you would help us anyway" Jungkook said.

"And what makes you think that?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Because you love us" Jungkook said.

Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and walked away as the rest giggled. They act like such children, sometimes I wonder how they manage to be serious when we are at war.

"Aish. Stop giggling like children and go get some rest, it's getting annoying" I said walking upstairs.

"wow someone is grumpy" Hoseok hyung laughed.

"Whatever, if you need me I'll be in my office" I said.

I got to my office and sat down, I had to finish some paperwork so that is what I did. But I have to admit something, I haven't been the happy Taehyung for a long time now, and no it's not because of that hoe Hyun-Jae I still hate her but it's not, ever since Jungkook and Jimin announced that they are together I've been cold towards everyone and I don't know why. For some reason every time I see those two being all lovey dovey I feel like my heart is getting stabbed with a thousand knives.

"Yeah babe you get the ice cream I'll be there soon" I heard a voice say outside my door. I ignored it and continued my work until the door opened.

"Tae tae?" I looked up and saw Jungkook.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that" I said and looked down back at my papers.

"Well I don't care I'm still gonna call you tae tae whether you like it or not." He said and gave me a proud bunny smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever, what are you here for?" I asked.

"Well you seemed pretty grumpy and I came to check up on you, I'm your right hand after all aren't I?"

"I'm fine Jungkook, I'm just tired from today. You should go now, Jimin is probably waiting for you" I said. And he knew better than to argue with me so he just nodded and left.

I finished my work and went to my bedroom. Luckily my bedroom and office are right next to each other so I didn't have to walk far, Yes even the mafia boss can be lazy. I opened the door to my bedroom and went straight to my bed. I laid down and started thinking of everything that has happened these past few years and without even noticing a tear rolled down my cheek *Shit why am I crying? I am THE mafia boss, I shouldn't cry I'm not a baby.* I wiped my tears and stared at my ceiling until I got tired and fell asleep.

Suddenly I woke up to the noise of people running and screaming, I sat on my bed and I heard the noise coming towards my door. Someone knocked on my door and when I opened it I saw Jungkook and Jimin.

"What do you want" I said then they started giggling like crazy and threw themselves on my bed.

"Like I said, what do you guys want" I said again.

"We wanna hang out with you" Jimin answered.

"No thank you, I don't want you guys being all lovey dovey"

"Tae tae, why are you so rude" Jimin said

"Fine, what do you want to do"

"Watch movies!" Jungkook said.