The Demons on MyStreet (Ch. 12)

{Ava's Pov}

"A vacation?" I asked.

"Yes, A vacation, with me, you, Taliyah, the daemos, and Aisha, Because I haven't seen her in forever."

I shrugged. If there's one thing I know about (Y/N), it's that she won't give up when she wants to do something, so it's best not to argue.

"Hey, uhm... (Y/N)..?" I hear Noi ask.

"Yes, Cinnamon roll?"

"Wh- What's 'Shit', 'damn' and 'fuck'? Why do you say it Alot...?" I choked on air.

"Ok listen Noi don't ever say any of those words again. I'll try to cuss less, it's just you're not allowed to use those words, Ok?"

Noi nodded.

"Now, Let's pack up!"

~Time skip brought to you by non other than my own laziness~

Driving Aisha's van, which I've never done before, Was hard when there's demons bugging you.

Suddenly, I hear Asch say "I want to hear the Beep again! LET ME HEAR THE BEEP AGAIN, HUMAN PRISONERS!" Asch yelled.

"NO!" (Y/N) Yelled back.

Asch crawled into the front seat and blocked my veiw, Beeping the Horn.

"ASCH!" Rhys yelled.

Without seeing, I crashed I to a lampost...

.
.
.
.
.

Ok, Everyone is ok.

"JESÚS CHRÍSTO, ASCH! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUuuuu- FUCKNOODLE?!?" (Y/N) Screeched.

{Y/N's Pov}

I'm about to backhand Asch when I hear someone behind us Ask "What's going on here???"

I turn around and see Leif darting towards them with his blades out.

"CAN WE NOT PUT SOMEONE IN DANGER EVERY SINGLE TIME WE'RE IN PUBLIC?!?" i ask, But Leif Blandly ignores me.

"Why was I cursed to live with these people-" I complained.

"Witnesses! They need to be eliminated!" Leif states.

I'm hating this more every second.

"Milton," I hear her say, "Take the dogs back home. Big sister needs to fight now." The boy I assumed was Milton nodded and ran off to where I again assume is his house.

Suddenly, The girl's hands bear claws, and she has ears and a tail.

Once Leif got close, She jumped over him, grabbed the back of his shirt collar, and yanked him onto the ground.

I like you already.

Her claws grip his wrists as she pins him down. "Don't even think about trying to get up. Surrender." She says coldly.

Leif Scoffed before Teleporting behind her and kicking the back of her knees.

I immediately rushed over and grabbed Leif by the ear.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow! Stop that!" He said, his voice raising in pitch when he said Ow.

I grabbed his blades. "Bad Leif! Go back to the Van. You'll get the knives back when we're in the house." He sneered at me before nodding in defeat, and I let go of his ear.

He trudged back to the others as I did a 180 and looked at the girl. "I'm sorry about him, He's an Unintentional Pervert who likes violence a little too much." Then I whispered to her.

"By the way, That was awesome. I hate that corn starched cabbage head." I slightly giggled.

She Chuckled a bit. “At least this time I know that I can get even with him. Next time I see that guy, I’ll make sure he pays.”

I laughed. "There's way more to him than you'd think. Honestly, He most likely would've Killed you if I hadn't grabbed his ear. He obeys me like a moody teenager obeys His mum." I say to her like it was no big deal.

“Eh!" She shrugged. "I would’ve been fine! I come from a long line of powerful werewolves, although I’m not one myself! I’m Millie by the way! Millie Rose.”

I looked at her. "Yeah, You say that until you realize he's a teleporting Demon assasin. Oops, Just Revealed his secret. (Y/N), By the way. (Y/N) Evelyn (L/N)."

"Anyways, I-" I hear slight tapping coming from the trunk.

"C-can I please come out n-now?"

(DON'T HATE ME FOR GIVING HER A MIDDLE NAME, PLEASE! She just needs a definite name since she's going to be in a friend's Book bc I'm doin a collab! Also sorry that the chapter is short, It'd midnight and my fingers are hurting (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) )