" What room are you? "

   " I can't...remember. "

   " Great. You can just stay with me. "

You walked to the elevator and took it to your floor, you made it to your room unlocking the door. When you made it inside you set him on the bed as gently as you could. You sighed and cracked your back after carrying his up to your room. You sat on the other side of the bed and moved your hair away from your hot neck then you rested your head in your hands. You heard the sheets moving behind you and you soon felt Scotty's presence behind you.

   " Scotty, you need to lay down and stay still. You're drunk. "

You were about to continue but a soft touch made you gasp and your heart pound. You felt a soft and gentle kiss on your neck. Your face turned red and your heartbeat got faster. You realized your feelings for him a long time ago and decided to get rid of them because you knew he didn't want a relationship with you but this changed it and brought back those feelings. Your hands clutched the sheets that were in your fists as he continued to kiss your neck trailing to your shoulder.

   " You know, Y/n...I like you a lot. My past keeps me from making a move. " He said with his speech still slurred.

   ' What in the world is he talking about? '

   " What if we just had a little fun tonight...just tonight. "

   " No, that's not a good ide-"

Your words became stuck in your throat as his chest pressed against you and his face was now in front of you kissing up the front of your neck. One of his hands fiddled with the zipper at the back of your dress while his other hand rubbed around your stomach.

   " Cat got your tongue? " He asked chuckling.

Your face continued to get redder and redder. Your body was melting against his kisses and his touch but your mind kept you grounded. Your body just wouldn't stop melting into his touch.

   " Earlier you said you don't suck you bite and that I'll never know about you being an animal in bed. Do you still believe that I won't find out? "

   " S-S-Scotty, stop. "

   " Why? You seem to want this too. "

!!!!Warning!!!!

He started to pull down on the zipper of your dress while his other hand moved towards your chest and away from your stomach. His kisses became lower and lower away from your face and towards your neck and collar bone. A shiver went through your body.

   " Are you cold or is this a sign of pleasure? "

   ' What the hell do I do? My crush wants to have sex with me and I want to do it but I know I shouldn't. '

The zipper was now pulled down halfway and his hand remained on the zipper slowly pulling it down, his other hand pulled the top of the dress down slowly. His kissing started climbing up your collar bone and your neck. Your face was red and your body was telling you to give while your mind slowly started to slip away into the bliss of his touches. His blue eyes stared into yours and his hands stopped moving. He held a drunken smirk on his face and his eyes looked lustful as if a pink hue went over them.

   " So? Shall we find out the truth of who bites and who sucks? "

Then he smashed his lips against yours and his hands caressed your cheeks.

   ' Oh to hell with what's right. '

You started to kiss him back with more intensity. Your hand gripped his hair while the other was busy pulling his shirt. His tongue entered your mouth and you could taste the alcohol that he had drank. He picked you up, still kissing you, and pulled you further on to the bed. He sat on top of you and leaned down to meet your lips holding your face as you held his ass.

He sat up and took off his jacket along with his shirt. You attacked his abs and started kissing them. Slowly you made your way to his pants and you took the belt off and unbuckled them. He slipped them off and attacked your neck once more. He sucked and kissed around your neck until he found your sweet spot and he bites and sucked on it until it became numb.

You moaned and scratched at his back and ran your fingers all over his body. He tugged the dress off of your body. He tugged hard and the zipper broke off of the dress and the dress left your body in an instant. You were left in your underwear and strapless bra while he was left in his boxers. He leaned down and attacked your lips once more with his tongue diving deeper into your mouth, pulling away he looked at you with lust consuming his ocean blue eyes.

   " It's still too cold in here, don't you think? "

He leaned down to your ear and whispered the last part.

   " I think it would be best for our health if we take off our undergarments and get closer. For the safety of our health, of course. "

Then your bra strap snapped apart.

!!!!Warning Over!!!!

   " She's most likely asleep right now, but you can still knock on her door if you want. "

   " Thank you. "

Malcolm started walking to the elevator and he traveled to your floor with red roses in his hand. He knew what every man knew, that after a wedding or after-party someone part of the wedding party needs to be with another person. He was planning on going to your room to give you roses and from there proceed with his plan. He saw your room door and knocked on it. No answer came to the door.

He continued to knock for twenty minutes but after his twentieth time, he gave up and decided to visit you in the morning. He walked away with the roses toward his room.

   ' She's asleep. I'm sad I didn't get to see her but it's okay. I have something I need to take care of anyway and this will be a good way to express my sadness. '

Lucky for you the walls were thick and Malcolm couldn't hear what was going on behind the door to your room.