My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader

Start from the beginning

"Fudou-kun..." I blushed as I stared at his face.

(R/g/n) growled in jealousy and tried to hit me again but Fudou pushed her away.

"Leave her alone (R/g/n). If you bully her again, then I'll have you reported to the principle."

(R/g/n) stared in shock as Fudou started to walk to the nurses office. I heard her yell something but couldn't hear it. I began to think as to why would Fudou help me? I'm just a random girl in this huge school.

"We're here."

"H-huh?"

I saw that we made it to the nurses office. We walked in and the nurse looked up and gasped.

"Oh my! What happend to her?" Fudou placed me on a bed and explained what happened. I bit my lip and started to cry silently.

Fudou noticed that I started to cry and sighed. "Oi. Why are you crying?"

The nurse checked my wounds and gave me an ointment to put on the bruises.

"W-why..did you help me? I mean! Not that I don't appreciate you helping me. It's j-just that I'm not special and there's alot of other people that get bullied in sch-" I got cut off.

"I just helped you out. You were pretty pathetic out there." My heart dropped to the bottem of my body.

"N-nani?"

"Learn to stand up for yourself." With that, he left. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it in. His words sunk into my head. He was right...I wasn't strong enough to defend myself from them.

"(L/n)-san? You may go home. I'll tell your teacher that you wasn't feeling well." The nurse smiled and I nodded.

It was probably almost lunch as I was there for a long time. I made it home and collapsed on my bed. I thought about my parents who abandoned me when I was a baby. My aunt took me in but a year ago, she passed away.

"Why must I be so weak? I'm not stronge like everyone else.." I cried myself to sleep and passed out.

(Few weeks later)

It was finally lunch and I was walking to my favourite spot when something caught my eye. It was the soccer club. They just started practise. I noticed fudou was stretching on the field. I blushed and carried on walking incase someone noticed me.

Fudou's P.O.V

I streached my muscles and waited for that Kageyama to show up. Footsteps stood infront of me and i looked up.

"Hey, Fudou. Who was that girl that was staring at you?" Sakuma asked.

I rose a brow and questioned. "Girl? What did she look like?"

"She had (H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes-" he started but I cut him off.

"She's the girl who I saved a few weeks ago. Maybe she wanted to thank me for my heroic doing and confess to me like every girl does?" I smirked.

"Or maybe she just walked away." Genda teased and they all burst out laughing. Even Kidou was snickering! I scowled and ignored them. (Y/n) (L/n) was the girl who caught my heart. I couldn't see her been bullied by (R/g/n) like that so I stepped in. She was a shy one and I liked that.

(R/g/n) P.O.V

I angrily walked down the hallways of Teikoku, gritting my teeth and my hand in a fist. People made way for me as they were scared of me. That damn girl! Who does she think she is!?

"(R/g/n)! Wait up! What are you going to do about that (Y/n) girl?" One of my friends asked.

"I'll show her...I'll make her life a living hell!!" I shout and hit my fist against a random locker,making a dent.