d u a b e l a s

The sound of his ringtone snap him out of his daze, once again he found himself shivering at the hood of his car because he didn't bother to wear a jacket. One of this days he might catch a cold, but he didn't seem to care.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he smile when he sees the caller ID. He click the green button and wait for the caller to speak, something that he always do to his father.

"Kid, it's me." his dad said, making him smile.

"I know dad I can tell from the caller ID you know,"

"Ha Ha very funny, good to know you're still the same smartypants, kid."

"Oh c'mon, you love me for that," he replied back, making his father chuckle.

"How's everything over there, kid?" his father asked, making Saga unconsciously sigh before he replied,

"It's been good," he paused, rubbing the back of his neck, "It's great actually."

"That's good to know, what'd I miss?"

"I..uh" Saga let out a nervous laugh, "I finally got to see my favorite band, remember O'lions Ring?"

"Oh I remember them, you used to play their song every Saturday morning, always waking me up with their songs."

Saga laugh at the memory, "Yeah, now Danny is doing that too, you know keep the tradition going."

"Of course, kid." he replied, "I'm glad to know that everything are okay."

"What about you, dad?" he finally asked, "Where are you now?"

"I am currently still travelling around Indonesia, they have so many different culture and even more different mother languages, it's beautiful here. I'm currently in the airport though, I'm going to Manado. I heard they have a beautiful beaches."

"That's good Dad, I'm glad to hear that and I'm glad you're able to experience that."

"Thanks kid," his father paused for a second before he continue, "You know I'm coming back after this."

"You are?"

"Yeah, I'll be back by Christmas." he replied, "I'd figure I've travel enough Asia, I wanted to come back for couple months before I go to travel Europe."

"That's...yeah that's great. Wow I don't know what to say, dad."

His father let out a chuckle, "Good to know you like the idea of me coming back, kid."

"C'mon dad you know I miss you."

"And I miss you too, son." he could feel his father smile over the phone, "So is there anything else that happened since the last time I call you? "

Saga purse his lips, what his father meant by that was, have you finally met someone? His father usually ask this question when he was feeling curious of his son's love life and every time he ask this question the answers are always the same, No dad, there's nobody. But now he did not know how to answer that question.

"Kid?" his father called him from the other line, "You still there?"

"Yes," he force a reply, "Yes, I'm still here."

"What is it, kid?" his father asked, as if he could sense his son's dilemma.

"I.." he clear his throat nervously, gosh, he never done this before. "I met someone,"

"Oh, it's about damn time." he replied cheerfully, "Who's the lucky girl?"

That made him scoff, "I don't think she's the lucky one dad."