How I've been has nothing to do with you now if you would please leave my office so I can do my work.

Does your girlfriend know? We almost got married.

That was before we were together anyways, she'll understand because she's great like that.

What does she have that I don't?

A lot. Now leave.

I'm way better then her why can't you see that!? WE WERE SO CLOSE Y/N!

Security.

I said into my office phone and two guys in suit came in almost immediately. I gestured them to escort him out and they did after a quick bow. I let out a breath as I straightened my collar and tie that he grabbed.

Timeskip

I was finally done with my report and I quickly stood up, slamming my laptop shut and shoving it into my bag. I quickly took my suit blazer and went out of my office.

Wow you're fast huh?

Yup. I'll head off first, see you on Friday.

Bye. Drive safe.

I quickly got into the elevator and rushed to my car but before I could get into my car, I heard an obnoxious voice.

y/n~

The voice called as I cringed at it.

Stop trying to be cute Hani, it's disgusting.

Oh come on y/n-ie.

I'm trying to go pick up my girlfriend so if you don't mind.

I pushed her away from my car and open the door to get in but she slammed it shut.

I'm your girlfriend.

No you're not. We've been over this, we're just friends.

But-

I'm getting married hope you don't show up in my life anymore.

What!? Who? When? Where? Why?

None of your business, in a few weeks, not telling you and because I love her.

I pushed her away one last time before getting into my car, locking my door before putting on my seat belt and driving away. I went to get some flowers, cakes and chocolate before arriving at the collage. I place everything in the back seat while waiting for Hyewon to come out.

I saw her walk out and our eyes met. She waved to me excitedly and was about to come over when a guy stopped her. My smile dropped and so did my waving hand. I quickly got out of the car and walked towards them, eyes burning in fury.

So Hyewon right? Mind giving me your number so we can work on the project?

I already gave it to our group leader so you can get it when we get added into a group chat.

Oh come on, I'll have it anyways so why don't you just give it to me now?

I'm busy so I need to go.

I saw you looking at me in class, I know you like me- I mean everybody in the school does.

I don't.

I cut in, sick of his useless flirting skill. It's not even a skill and he dare use it against my girl. I push his phone away and grab Hyewon's hand, pulling her away from that creep. Good thing he didn't come for me or I would have punched him so hard he gets hospitalised.