We have a new model, Kim Jungeun-...

Timeskip

That will be all for todays meeting. Thank you guys for coming, you guys can go now.

They bowed and gathered their stuff before leaving. I saw that Chuu was trying to get out of the room as quick as she could so I decided to stop her.

Ms Jiwoo? Mind staying back for a quick talk?

A-Ah? Y-Yes sure Ms Kim.

The rest left and Chuu, Yves and I were left. I walked towards the two of them and chuckled.

You: So my colleague Chuu, how's your time at Kim's Model agency.

Chuu: I'm sorry I didn't know you were the CEO.

You: It's okay. I liked it better that way.

Yves: Yeah. The only reason I didn't tell you.

Chuu: I feel embarrassed and it all your fault Ha Sooyoung.

Yves: Ha Sooyoung?

Chuu:... Ha Sooyoungie unnie.

You: Hahaha Still the same Sooyoung. I'll get going first, hope you manage well here. Make sure Yves doesn't get stolen.

I whispered to Chuu the last part as I could see she liked her. I leaned back from her ear and saw her blushing. Yves furrowed her eyebrows at me before asking me what happened.

I don't know. Ask your girlfriend.

G-Girlfriend?! S-She's not my girlfriend...

Yet. I'll get going have fun.

I chuckled at their red face as I walked out of the meeting room.

Don't do anything in the office, do it at home.

I commented as I closed the meeting room door. I could hear Yves shouting at me but just chuckled and walked into the elevator. I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 2pm. I still had three hours left. I muttered with a sigh as I got out of the elevator.

As soon as I walked out, I was met with a person I wish I had never met. I sighed as he smiled, walking towards me.

I tried kicking him out y/n...

It's okay unnie. Follow me Choi Hansol.

Vernon oppa for you but sure.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into my office, seating down at my seat while reaching for a document.

Oh come on. I came all the way down here to talk to you and you can't spare me a minute?

I didn't ask you to come here. I'm busy so say what you want and leave.

Wa~ you're as cold as ever. Just wondering how you were doing after the wedding got cancelled.

Better than ever now leave.

Oh come on I know you've missed me even if it's just a little bit.

He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I scoffed and elbowed his chest. He let go of my shoulders to hold his injured spot as he took a quick breathe.

Y-Ya. You! Ah!

Go before I call security on you.

I just came to see how you've been. There's no need to hit me like that.