Death

An ask? Dare? Idk what it is, from
@NettindyErnector
"(I know this won't be done for awhile, but here it is anyway) Me: hey, guys. I should warn you guys... Tooni is part demon, and is VERY overprotective. So id watch out. But if you want her claws in your face, go ahead and touch Magnus."

Me: EXCUSE ME?! I AM THE ALPHA!! I will do whatever I want to this fleshbag!

Tooni: I will rip you apart!

Me: *laughs* Oh really? Pathetic mortal! I could ban you from this universe! But of course I wouldn't, I know how fangirls feel. However... *kicks Magnus through multiple layers of trees* They can't stop me from having enemies.

Tooni: *growls*

Axel: Ladies please calm down!

Tooni: *shoves Axel out of the way and slashes my face*

Me: ..... really. I mean, really? Is that the best you can do? I AM A SCION OF THE SEVENTH DAWN DO YOU THINK I HAVENT DEALT WITH WORSE?!

Tooni: *literally starts mauling me*

Axel: OMG STOP IT TOONI YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER!

Me: One. This is nothing compared with my inner pain. Two. *snaps fingers and Tooni is strapped to an electric chair* Move viciously and it might just end your life.

Tooni: *flails around* I DONT CARE!

Me: Aww sweetie, if you're dead who's gonna protect Magnus?

Tooni: *stops squirming*

Me: That's what I thought. Now, if any of you wanted an ask or dare where I will bow to your every will, taking a beating from your OCs and learning to like my enemy, you've come to the wrong place. ALPHA JACKAL!!

Axel: Jackie calm down it's just one dare!

Me: Yeah fine but Tooni is staying there.

Tooni: *growls*

Axel: Listen, just don't hurt Magnus for one day. Just one day. Then we can let this go.

Me: Fiiiine. Thanks for the dare and until next time!