Pity Party~

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN DEPICTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF-HARM, IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!

A few days had passed since they got that call. The countries had gotten the first flight they could to New Mexico. None of them said a word to each other, and all of them were crying, especially Italy and Canada. Russia seemed to be in shock. His rival, and ex sex buddy, was gone! That had to be a lie, there was no way that idiot would actually go and die. No matter how many times they always told him to die, they didn't actually want him to die! They were just saying it! They didn't know they were actually hurting the man.

But it wasn't set in stone that it was Alfred. Even if he wasn't answering his calls, even if he'd gone missing on that trip, even if in their head they knew it was him, they wouldn't believe it. The couldn't believe it! Not until they saw him-not until they saw the boy with their own eyes! There was absolutely no way that it was Alfred! He couldn't die; he was a superpower! He'd only die when he'll froze over! That's what they thought, what they believed. They knew that wasn't true, but they were in denial. They didn't want to believe that Alfred was dead, and that it was their fault. No one wanted to believe that.

After they all slid into a black car, they were driven to a hospital. Light and happy music played from the radio, and it was disheartening to hear. The saddest thing is, it wasn't just any light and happy song, it was one that Alfred used to play all the time. He had been obsessed with it at one point, and showed it off to everyone, played it at his birthday party, Halloween party, and Christmas party. Expect, no one showed up. Not a single soul showed up to any of his parties that year, or any of the years after it. For the birthday, they were busy with Mathew's party and had forgotten about Alfred...

FLASH BACK

Alfred was playing that happy song as he waited for people by his door. He had a bright smile. This year he hasn't gone overboard with the cake and decorations! He also had supplies for the barbecue he usually had after or during the party. The home only had light decorations, streamers, tiny flags, a few balloons here or there, nothing as extravagant as last year. The cake wasn't ten foot tall, it was only two. There was enough for the nations to eat, and no weird icing this time either. He had decorated the backyard with flags and balloons along with a few streamers. All of which were red white and blue. He had a smile on his face as he sat there and waited. He waited for hours, for some one to show up. No one did. Alfred had gotten his hopes up too. They had promised they'd be here, Alfred even made changes! They promised they'd come and celebrate with him. Slowly, he pressed call on England's number. His voice was shaking as he said "uh...hey dude! Where are you guys..?" He began "I-it's my birthday today and no one is-"

Arthur cut him off with a scoff "Ugh, you're so bloody selfish Alfred! Today we're celebrating Mathews birthday. If you were a better brother you'd be here too celebrating with him instead of being a selfish pest all the time! Honestly I thought I raised you better than this! Besides, he has real food here, unlike those disgusting burgers you eat. We don't want to be poisoned by your cake either. Maybe this will teach you to stop being such an insufferable prat." The line them ended. Alfred fell to his knees, a smile still on his face as tears began falling down his cheeks. The one day, the only day he ever asked them to be there for him, they weren't. Tears cascaded down as his smile slowly disappeared. He began sobbing loudly as he hugged himself. He screamed and sobbed before standing and looking at his cake. He picked it up and threw it at the ground. He didn't care if the candles caught things on fire, he'd gladly burn to the ground. Alfred ripped down the streamers, popped the balloons, destroyed the flags. He flipped the table and broke everything. He sat in a pile of rubble as the flames spread through his house. He sobbed and covered his face. No one cared. No one would care if he....Alfred walked over to his cat, hero, and carried him outside. He smiled and gave him to the neighbor, asking her to watch him for a few days since she had cats as well before going back to his house. It was burning from the inside just like him. Alfreds phone was ringing but he just stepped on it.