Chapter 23: Knight

Start from the beginning

He kept making his way forward.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "You were right, and still... Don't do this anymore, okay?"

"But... but I want to, even if you're capable of doing it yourself." A mild relief hit me when realizing: Jungkook was no longer leading me there out of anger. "You're my guardian angel, Kookie..."

His eyes shifted to me.

"...In return, let me be your knight."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I smiled. "My knight..." Taehyung didn't sound as insane anymore. He was sweet. I clenched his sleeve and pulled him closer, letting our lips meet. "You're so cute..."

I wasn't about to let Taehyung fight for me. I had no threats, he did, and I was sure I wouldn't get hurt. He could.

"Weirdly enough, you made this date much better." His mouth curled from ear to ear. I pecked it again. "You didn't ruin anything. I get it now," I said and pointed at his front door. "Would you let us in?"

Beaming, Taehyung took out his keys.

Once we entered the deserted house, I wrapped an arm around his waist and brought him closer, a small gap alone between our faces. "What are we going to do?" I questioned. "Remember, today is yours."

Taehyung's eyes traveled across my features, from head to neck and down, licking and sucking in his lips. "As you please," he replied at last.

"I asked you for a reason. You decide."

"That's it," I heard him. "That's what I want. To please you."

"Then do as I tell you, and I'll make sure you won't regret it."

I lay on his bed, pulled him on top, pushed his head forward, smashed our lips back together, and let him continue kissing me while my hand sneaked underneath his shirt. I brought him closer, our tongues brushing against each other, and the hand moved to underneath his pants. Taehyung's breath became heavy.

He stopped the kiss, trying to hold in groans as I was massaging his bottom, panting into my ear. Feeling hot all over, I almost slid in a finger.

"No, don't do that... They're dry..."

I gave him an apologetic kiss and brought two fingers to my mouth. "If I wet them, would you like me to?" I said.

Taehyung pressed his warm face against the crook of my neck, whispering, "yes, I-I would..."

Once covered with saliva, I pushed them in, soon, hearing him moaning against my skin. He started placing kisses, tracing my neck with his mouth, still full of hesitation.

"You did well last time you touched me there, don't be so scared," I told Taehyung with a chuckle. But Taehyung stopped. "Is everything okay?"

"Aah!" Taehyung gripped onto me. Without noticing, I was fastening my hand's pace, stimulating his prostate directly. That moan affected me too strongly.

I began moving my hips, rubbing my crotch against him, pressing our bodies together. Taehyung was turning into a moaning mess, biting onto the first thing he could to prevent the lewd sounds from escaping his mouth, desperate. It was my neck.

"Your moans are beautiful..." I threw back my head for him and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Don't say that... I'm already... embarrassed..."

"There's no reason." I caressed his cheek as my eyes stayed closed, melting into his touch. I took the fingers out. "It's just me, Tae. Yesterday, you called me your home, remember?" I asked and turned us around.

He nodded.

"Then I should be your comfort zone, and you should never feel embarrassed or ashamed because of me. Not when my intentions are not hateful."

"Th-they're not?"

I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He took off his shirt.

"Not anymore," I said and kissed his bare skin. "Our past is behind us, since then, you've grown into a good man... A good man with a gorgeous body..." I started kissing my way down his collarbones to his chest, moving to his stomach. "I've been longing to have such a majestic creature in my possession for years..." I whispered, kissing around his upper to inner thighs. "... And to think you've been there all along. This is crazy..."

"Jungkook..."

Taehyung began letting out more and more sinful groans, his palm clenching my hair. With my mouth already wrapped around him, I moaned at the sensation, heart refusing to rest. His eyes shut, his lips remained parted, and everything, from his reactions to his scent and taste, was driving me wild.

The kiss I'd received from him when he finished was like nothing I'd ever experienced. It was sexual, heated, impure, yet still passionate, gentle, and loving. Taehyung was grateful; I felt it.

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Unpunished/Vkook ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara