[034]

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.

HARRY and Estella take their seats across from each other, already beginning to tuck into the spaghetti bolognese that was already prepared and in front of them on the ceramic plates

HARRY and Estella take their seats across from each other, already beginning to tuck into the spaghetti bolognese that was already prepared and in front of them on the ceramic plates. Estella stares off into the view of Paris every so often, taking in the beauty of the city as she sips the red wine out of her glass. Harry watches the happiness flourishing from her body, she was enjoying herself so much and it made him happy that he was to blame for all of this. "Thank you for everything Harry, I'm very grateful." Estella kindly spoke, thanking the attractive man across from her as she grabs ahold of his hand from across the table. She gently caresses it with her thumb, all the while focusing her attention directly into his enchanting emerald orbs.

"I'd do anything for you Estella? You know that right?" Harry awaits an answer from the girl, she nods her head in response allowing him to continue with what he was going to say. He grabs ahold of her other manicured hand, gently stroking it with his thumb as he plucks up the courage to ask the question he's been so nervous about all day. He takes a deep breath, relieving his anxiety before he stares back up to the girl with a blank expression plastered on her face.

"I know that I was the one who made this whole contract deal before and honestly I'm so over it. However, I don't regret doing it though because I got to meet you and discover what an amazing woman you are. I realised throughout my time with you that it wasn't for the publicity anymore, I was really beginning to catch feelings for you. You're unlike any woman I've ever been with before—you care about me, you look after me, you're not afraid to stand up to me when I'm being wrong, you help me get through the days, you just make me really happy. And that's why I wanted to make tonight special just for you, you deserve it." Harry takes a deep breath after his long speech, watching Estella's eyes become reddened from the hot tears escaping her eyes at Harry's heartfelt words. "I've been really nervous to ask you this but, will you be my official girlfriend?"

A sob escapes Estella's lips at the question she's been waiting so long for, she couldn't believe that her wish had finally came true. "Yes yes yes!" She exclaimed, jumping out her seat excitedly before she wraps her arms around Harry's neck, placing a long passionate kiss onto the top of his perfect lips. He grips his arms around her waist to pull her body closer to his, the kiss becoming deeper as Estella begins to gently pull at the bottom of Harry's hair.

"You're all mine." Harry whispers after he pulls slightly back from the girl, his hot breath gently fanning against her now reddened lips.

"And you're all mine." She responds back, gazing her eyes onto his as she gently strokes Harry's chiseled jaw. She places one last warm kiss onto his rosy lips before she walks over to the table and quickly downs the rest of her red wine "Okay now lets get out of here." She happily cheers, Harry giggling at her silliness before they make their way down the large elevator.

Once they reach the bottom, they step out slightly but soon stop when they see the heavy downfall of rain suddenly falling down from the skies above. Harry huffs in annoyance before he grabs Estella's hand, trying to run quickly to avoid getting completely wet. But she stops him by pulling his arm back, a confused look displayed all over his face. "Oh come on it's just rain, let's enjoy it." She giggles, trying to persuade Harry to loosen up a little.

He soon gives in once he watches Estella look up above with her mouth wide open, little raindrops fall onto her tongue as she laughs to herself. Harry picks Estella up by her waist and she immediately wraps her legs around his waist before he begins to spin them both around, laughs and giggles emit from both their lips loudly as they enjoy this movie esque moment together. She runs her hands through Harry's now wet curls before placing a sensual kiss onto his lips, leaving him hungry for more.