[013]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

ESTELLA let Harry drive her Mercedes into the shopping centre in London, he was very happy because he didn't like being in the passenger seat and it seemed that ever since he met Estella, that seemed to be where he was always sat

ESTELLA let Harry drive her Mercedes into the shopping centre in London, he was very happy because he didn't like being in the passenger seat and it seemed that ever since he met Estella, that seemed to be where he was always sat. Both hands were on the wheel as he looked in his back mirror every so often. Estella admired him when he wasn't looking, taking him in from a side angle as she stared intently at his sharp jawline. She was sure that if she ran her finger across it, she would need a plaster. Maybe he could kiss it better? Just an option.

"Darling, lots of people are going to see us together today so we really need to make it look like we are dating okay? We can just hold hands and hug and stuff when we walk around." Harry explains the plan, causing Estella to nod at his words.

"What about kissing?" She queries, earning a look from Harry as he stared towards the girl, eyes lighting up at the girls interest for a much closer intimacy.

"If you're comfortable with it then I'm down." He smiles, placing his hand onto her thigh. He began to play with the holes in her ripped jeans, the cold metal from his rings causing her to shiver slightly at the contact on her sensitive skin. He could see her shifting in her seat every so often, he could tell that he had a massive effect on her.

Estella went on her IPhone 11 as she began to look through her social media to pass the time. She quickly took a picture on Instagram, motioning it towards her and Harry as the two smile happily for the camera. She smiles down at the image, saving it to her camera roll before captioning it 'shopping time!' and then posting it. Tons of likes and messages began to blow up her phone, she showed Harry and his face lit up because of the publicity that their relationship was getting.

"Can you send me that?" He smiles, Estella follows through. Harry soon hearing the notification from his phone in his back pocket.

They soon arrived at the parking building, finding a spot before buying a ticket and placing it in the front shield of the window to show that they've paid. Harry held her hand tightly as they opened the door to the main shopping centre that was connected to the parking. He looked over towards her, a slight sense of worry displayed within her bright blue orbs. "Don't worry it'll be fine. Just act natural together and it will come across great." He reassured her, placing a kiss directly onto her cheek. She nodded in response as they began to walk through the beautifully built shopping centre, noticing the many people that stared as soon as they entered.

Harry directed Estella towards the escalator, the two still holding hands as they make their way down, Harry gently caressing her dainty hand with his thumb to keep reassuring her that everything will be okay. They walked towards the Gucci store, the staff closing off the doors so that nobody else could get in. The fans and paparazzi were following them crazily and it was kind of the staff to keep the pair from getting ambushed.

Estella searched through all the railings of women's clothes for quite a while and nothing seemed to be catching her eye at all. That was until Harry called her name and she turned around to be met with the most perfect dress. It was this lovely, short lavender colour dress that was sinched in the waist by this white belt. It was truly magnificent, perfect for tonight.

"We'll take it."