[027]

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

HARRY sits back with a smirk on his face as he folds his arms, he feels as if he has the upper hand over Timothée

HARRY sits back with a smirk on his face as he folds his arms, he feels as if he has the upper hand over Timothée. However, his confidence soon declines when he asks back the exact same question: "What about you Harry, how's your 'love life'?" Timothée proudly smiles, entangling his fingers within one another as he places them onto his lap. Estella looks over to the two men, rolling her eyes at the child like behaviour that they both possess. She doesn't choose to intervene, they probably wouldn't let her anyways.

"Very well actually, which is something that you clearly wouldn't understand." Harry mentions, picking up his champagne glass before bringing it to his lips to gulp the last of his drink.

"Is that so? Because Estella told me that it was all fake? Apparently you organised the whole thing." Timothée blurted out the secret that he promised his best friend that he wouldn't tell, she stares at him in shock. This was going to cause problems between her and Harry and secretly that is what Timothée wanted, he just didn't want his best friend to get hurt by all of this.

"Are you fucking joking me Estella? You told him?" Harry angrily turned to her, slamming his hand down onto the table causing her to jump slightly at his sudden change of tone. She apologises as she watches Harry shove his chair back aggressively, he leaves out of the back of the restaurant hurriedly trying to avoid any sight of the paparazzi before he does something that he might regret to ruin his image and reputation.

"I'm sorry Timmy I've got to go see if he's okay." Estella chucks some money out of her purse onto the table before trying to catch up with Harry out the door. Timothée rolls her eyes at her actions, seeing how she was completely wrapped around his finger already. He thought that she was just asking to get her heart broken by being with Harry.

She walks out to the parking lot as fast as she could, but her heels were slowing her down. She looks to where Harry's Rolls Royce was parked, except it wasn't there. He left her here. She takes a deep sigh as she runs her hands through her hair frustratedly, things were absolutely ruined between her and Harry. She walks back inside to the restaurant to see if Timothée could drive her back home, he was still sat at the table just playing on his phone.

The small silhouette standing above him at the table caused him to look up at his best friend "He left the restaurant, can you take me home please Timmy?" Estella kindly asks, clutching onto her clutch bag as she fiddles with the sequins on it. He nods before he grabs his denim jacket off the back of his chair, placing his hand onto the back of her back as he leads her to his Range Rover.

They both sit silently in the car, not even the radio playing to dim the silence. "Timmy why did you have to tell him? You promised me and you never break your promises. You both hate each other and I really don't understand it at all." She speaks as she looks out of the car window, watching the changing scenery as she tries to avoid contact with her best friend.

"I'm sorry I broke the promise babe, it won't happen again." He apologises kindly, placing his hand on top of hers as he gives it a light squeeze. "But I really just don't trust this guy, he's going to break your heart and I don't want you to go through that again. I've seen how you were with Luke and it pained me so much to see you in such a state. This contract wasn't a good idea from the first place."

"I know that you care about me a lot Timmy, and I love you for that. But Harry is completely different from Luke, he actually cares about me a lot and I know that it's not because of the contract. Our feelings are mutual and real."