[032]

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.

AFTER Harry leaves Estella all to herself in the hotel room, she removes her bra, seeing as the dress she will model tonight is strapless

AFTER Harry leaves Estella all to herself in the hotel room, she removes her bra, seeing as the dress she will model tonight is strapless. She steps her tanned legs into the dress as she holds it up with her fingers, soon pulling it up to her body before she zips it up at the side. She quickly chucks on her very high heels onto her feet swiftly before she makes her way over to the mirror to make sure that everything looked good. She gazes at her reflection as she smooths down her long sleek hair from the top all the way to the bottom, quickly rubbing her lips again to make sure that all of her nude gloss was spread evenly among her large lips. She smiles happily at her appearance before she makes her way sneakily down to the backstage area, trying to avoid sights of any of the audience or paparazzi.

Harry sits front row at the side of the runway casually speaking to Dimitri, the designer of tonight's fashion. Harry found it useful to hear some tips about going into the fashion industry, it overall made him feel more positive about going into that sector very soon. The lights soon fade making the room pitch black, cutting off their conversation completely. Bright white lights soon appear, focusing solely on the large runway placed in the centre of the room. Loud music soon begins to play as the first model walks out in a floor length black dress, which was very elegant. Except she was wearing these very casual black boots on her feet and a red bum bag displayed over her chest. It seemed Dimitri was a very experimental designer, he liked to test the odds with two completely different styles by merging them together.

After a couple more models strut the runway, Harry's eyes soon light up at the sight of his girl. She wanted to smile and wave at Harry so badly, but she kept it in knowing that it would be very unprofessional and possibly career wrecking to do such a thing. So she keeps her eyes forward at the bright cameras, flashing a pose before she begins to strut her way down the runway.

Estella wore a short red dress that had a long see through red and black train that flowed right behind her. Her waist was sinched in by a black belt with gold detailing and she wore the same black boots that the other model had worn at the start of the show. To finish off her look she wore a black bucket hat on her head and many pieces of gold jewellery. Although the outfit sounds very strange, it looked phenomenal as she strutted down the runway, lifting the flowy material behind her before it gracefully fell down to the floor gently. Estella knew how to work the runway and she always did it well.

Harry was in a complete trance as he watched the confidence ooze from the girl, his eyes following her at every second from the start all the way to the finish. When she reached the end of the runway, she showed off each side of her perfectly sculpted face making sure to get her good angle before she spun on her heel and made her away back to where she started. The crowd applaud as Estella exits off the stage, Harry of course tries to clap louder than anybody else to show off how proud and lucky he was to have such an amazing girl in his life.