Chapter 9

Violets POV

⚠️smut warning⚠️ Don't read if sexual scenes make you uncomfortable!!!!!

I got up the next morning and threw on my favorite skirt before going to wake up belch. Surprisingly he actually got up on his own and was ready by the time I got down stairs. I hurried out to door as always in hopes of avoiding mom and hopped in the car. Amy's tires screeched as belch pulled out of the drive way and headed to pick up his friends. Once everyone was in the car we started off towards the school.

I could feel Patrick staring but I ignored it, to nervous to look his way. We hadn't talk sense the day he had told me I was his property and honestly I don't even know if I'd know what to say to him. As my mind raced I felt a hand make its way onto my thigh right at the bottom of my skirt. On instinct I flinched and looked over to see a satisfied smirk spread across Patrick's face.

I decided my best option would be to act normal so I set my backpack in my lap and continued to look out the windshield. I could feel his hand moving upwards, his touch sending shivers up and down my spine. His hand slowly made its way to my core and he rubbed small circles against my sensitive skin. I gave him a look of shock as I gripped the leather seat below me to keep quiet. What was he doing? Was he insane? Before it got the chance to go any further he pulled away and leaned back in his seat, as if it had never happened. Flustered, i took a few shaky breaths before we finally pulled up in front of the school.

Patrick hopped out quickly and walked inside, as if teasing me was a fun game for him and he had just won. "Are you ok? Your face is really red." Vic said from beside me with a concerned look in his innocent eyes. "Ya I'm fine, it's just hot in here" I replied climbing out to walk alongside him. I told Vic I would see him at lunch and headed off towards my class.

When I walked into the classroom I noticed the boy from the other day sitting in a desk on the front row. He smiled when he noticed me and waved. I waved back before heading to my assigned seat 3 rows back. I knew it wouldn't be smart to talk to him to much, I was no idiot. Patrick had told me he would kill him and honestly I believed him.

The class went by slowly, the teacher droned on and on about the civil war for 45 minutes, her voice monotoned making me want to jab my eyes out with my pencil. When the bell finally rang I made sure to be one of the first people out of the classroom and headed hastily to my next class which went the exact same way of course.

Once the 4th bell rang I headed to my locker, I shoved my backpack inside and grabbed my homework that I needed to finish in study haul. Everyone cleared out of the hallway hurrying to there classes and I closed my locker to walk to mine as well. As I made my way down the haul I listened to the sound of my own shoes against the linoleum floor, the echo loud and clear in the empty hall.

Suddenly I felt some grab me, clamping there hand down over my mouth roughly as I was picked up and walked into an empty classroom. I screamed through the persons fingers kicking my legs in hope that they would lose there grip and drop me so I could make a quick get away. "Calm down Tiger, Jesus fuck it's just me" I heard Patrick's voice say from right next to my ear before he let go, letting out an amused laugh. I whipped around and gave him a glare. "What's wrong with you you scared the fuck out of me" I groaned punching him in the chest. He mockingly staggered back and acted hurt before laughing once again.

A pout now occupied my annoyed face as I leaned against a desk. "Aw flower, I didn't mean to scare you" he said making his way over to me. His hands made there way to my waist, his fingers sliding under my shirt to touch my bare skin making me shiver. Before I got the chance to reply I felt him take a hard grip on my hips, turning me around quickly and pushed my chest down against the desk. "God I always fucking loved when you wore this skirt, now I can finally do something about it" he said leaning down to kiss my neck as his fingers roamed my thighs.

I let out a shaky breath as my fingernails dug into the wood below me. His fingers continued to wonder making there way higher and higher until they were against my panties once again. "W-What are you doing" I stuttered looking back at him. I felt a hard smack against my thigh, "don't pretend like you don't like it" he replied as he pulled my panties to the side. A quiet moan fell from my lips as he rubbed circles against my clit agonizingly slow. "We shouldn't be doing this, what if someone comes in" my thigh stung as he slapped me once again. "Shut up and take it"

I felt 2 fingers push inside of me, slowly pumping in and out as I struggled to keep quiet. He continued this, speeding up slowly until it felt so good that he had to put his hand over my mouth to quiet my whimpers. "You love it when I touch you like this, look how wet you are you little slut" he smirked speeding up once again as I near release.

I squealed into his hand as the climax washed over my body, leaving me a shaking mess beneath him. He pulled away from me, pulling my panties back into place before pulling me up off the desk. He grabbed my face yanking me closer for a rough kiss before he let go. He smoothed out the back of my skirt before heading towards the door of the classroom. "Don't you have a class to get to Flower?" was all he said as he walked away.