This is the first time that Sana called her wife, the first time Sana acknowledge her marriage with her after the car accident.

"Mrs.chou I have no intention of doing that."

"Really? Make sure of that.." Sana sweetly smile at her... "Tzuyu~ah, Let's drive her home.."

"Uh, No need. I can just take some taxi here..."

"Oh....  why did you suddenly change your mind? I thought you want us to drive you home? I mean, you want my wife to drive you home."

"Uh, Ms.Chou... I'll go ahead now.. please review the photo. Have a wonderful night to the both of you.." Rosè immediately said, as she bid her goodbyes..

When she already leave, Sana went back to the dinning table without even waiting for Tzuyu...

Tzuyu noticed the sudden silence of the latter, they didn't talked until they finished eating.

Sana offered to wash the dishes but Tzuyu did not allow her so she went upstairs with Gucci...

Minutes later, Tzuyu was now finally done washing all the plates.. she thought that Sana was still sulking so she get some ice cream in the fridge and quickly went upstairs..

When she opened the door, she went inside and she saw Sana watching some dramas on her mac book.

"Hey.." Tzuyu seated beside her..

"Mmmm?.." Sana hummed, but she didn't looked at the latter.

"Are you annoyed??.."

"With you??.." Sana asked, and looked at the latter.

"Yes?."

"Of course not." Sana said, as she continued watching the movie.

"Really??.."

"Yeah, It just that. I was actually annoyed to your interior designer since this afternoon.." Sana said as she once again looks at the latter..

"Really? Why??.."

"I don't know?? I was just feel irritated with her, especially when she's trying to flirt with you 😑.." Sana said, as she averted her eyes to the latter...

"So, Y-You're jealous??."

"I don't know, maybe??.."

Tzuyu suddenly form a smile on her lips..

"Don't mind her, okay? Here, I brought you some Ice Cream to cool your head." Tzuyu said, as she handed her the ice cream.

"Komawo.."

Sana get the Ice Cream and starts eating it..

"Kiyowo ☺️.." Tzuyu messed her hair.

"Am I always like this before?.."

"What do you mean?.."

"I mean, I always feel irritated every time I saw some girls around you..."

"I'm thankful that you feel that way.."

"Huh, why?.."

"Because there's still some hope that you can remember me. I still have space in your heart even knowing that it just a little part of it."

"Ya, why are you always making my heart beat faster?? Every time you always giving me a sweet words?.."

"Uhm, You're always asking me that before.. and I don't either know the answer.. Maybe because....." Tzuyu lean her face to the latter. "You love me?.." Tzuyu smile at her...

"Ya~ ..." Sana slightly pushing the latter... "I really don't want to look at your eyes 😣.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why??.."

"Because your eyes can melt me at any moment... I feel so weird Everytime I'm with you..."

"Is this a sign that you can now remember me soon? 😍.."

"I don't know, but maybe? I also wanted to regain my memories now. I wanted to know how much I love you..."

"Don't worry, just take your time. I won't pressure you, and Don't pressure yourself. I'm willing to wait.." Tzuyu cupped Sana's face. "I'm content now for what we have and for what we are so don't rush yourself okay?.."

"Arasso 😊.."

"I will help you too and I will make you fall in love with me again. Is that okay??.."

"I think I already fall in love with you, Again for the second time..." Sana mumble to herself, while looking at the latter.

"Love???.."

Sana smile to Tzuyu and hugs her tightly...

"I love you Sana 😊❤️.."

xxxxx

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩