Anyways, back to year 8, I remember one thing from year 8, the secret, and you can't act like you don't remember it either mia. You can tell the police all my secrets but that secret, you can't say a word about.

Sincerely Yours,

y/n x

A: 'What secret?' I furrow my eyebrows and she crumbles up the piece of paper.

M: 'No idea, it's probably some random pretending to know all of y/n's secrets lets be real. That's why we haven't handed them into police, it's nothing to worry about' she says as she stuffs the note in her crowded locker and shut her door with a bang.

I don't know why, but I already had a bad feeling about today...We walked into homeroom and sat down next to Tilly, who looked shaken up, this wasn't a good sign.

T: 'This was stuck in my textbook..' she says as she passes a folded up note to us.

I remember modern history classes, oml we've been taking that class together for what, 3 years now? Surely you girls are all in the same class like we have been in every year. I remember that one time where we got split up the day before we went to Bangkok with Rule. Ugh, the memories. Remember that conversation on the bikes, I hope no one has hurt you again Tilly, someone has to protect you if it can't be me anymore. Jeez, that convo got deep didn't it?

Sincerely yours,

y/n xo

FLASHBACK- Last year

TILLY'S POV

We slowed down pedalling as we let Ruel and Nate pass us, rising down the streets of Bangkok.

Y/N: 'So how's Luke going?'

T: 'Good, I guess....I don't know...'

Y/N: 'Let me guess, you're still into Cobin'

T: 'He was my first, I can't get over him that easily'

Y/N: 'He used you, Tilly, realise that. You shouldn't have done it, I'm standing by that as you're best friend'

T: 'So as soon as I lose my virginity it's considered bad? You and Ruel do it all the time!' she whisper- yelled.

Y/N: 'Yeah well me and him haven't been an on and off unofficial relationship. We've been together for 3 years, I trust him' she said as my face falls, I knew she was right

T: 'And I shouldn't trust Cobin?' I mumble

Y/N: 'Just, be careful, please. Didn't you to get hurt, or worse, pregnant' she says as she gives me a sympathetic smile

I sigh as she pedals faster to catch up to Ruel

T: 'Nooooo, slow down ugh' I laugh as I swerve past Nate to go behind her.

PRESENT

ALANNAH'S POV

T: "Only y/n knew about that conversation' she whispered as Mrs Evans started to announce daily notices

A: 'Ok, these letter's started off kinda weird but now they are freaking me the fuck out. All of a sudden, they are talking about all our secrets' I say as we hear Mrs Evans talk about after school sports in the background

M: 'It's not y/n-'

A: 'Who else would it be Mia?' I cut off Mia quickly with a panic look on my face

ME: 'Ladies, I'm sure we can keep our conversation for the hallways and put our eyes to the front' she says, holding a whiteboard marker in her hand.

We all apologize in unison and I slip down into my seat.

RUEL'S POV

I slip into the passenger seat of Coco's car and wave goodbye to Nate who stood in front of his door. I took a sip of Coco's McDonald's milkshake as she pulled away from the curb

C: 'Hey! I bought that for me, not you' she says as she pulls the straw out of my mouth. 'How did the writing go?

R: 'I don't really want to tell you now that you stole that off me'

C: 'It was my drink!'

R: 'Yeah, well, it couldn't kill you to say 2 milkshakes instead of one-'

C: 'Just tell me oh my god'

R: 'Meh'

C: 'That's all I get? Meh?'

R: 'I mean, it was pretty boring, you can't exactly writing about a missing person'

C: 'I get that, but like, couldn't you just write about missing a person or girl?' she taps her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song that was blasting from the car next to us

R: 'What? Painkiller 2.0?'

C: 'Yeah, bring more locals in' she chuckles as we get the green light to go.

Her phone buzzes next to her as I take another sip of the milkshake, she had accepted that I was going to drink it anyways

C: 'Can you check that please?'

I pick up her phone, reading the message from dad.

R: 'Take the next right'

C: 'What? Why? That's the way to the police station' she says as she turns her indicator on.

R: 'Dad just said there's a conference'

It took another 5-minute drive to pull up the police station where Coco dropped me off and then went to go find a park. I approach Grayson, Elliot and Alanah to see Mia standing away from them, on her phone and Tilly nowhere to be seen.

R: 'What's up with them?' I nod my head towards them both

G: 'Bitch fight' he mumbles and looks up to see Carl, the head of the case, come out of the station, reporters immediately swarming him with questions.

C: 'Hi all, thanks for coming out today. Just a quick announcement about the arrest of Mr and Mrs Lewis, parents of missing teenager y/n have now been placed under arrest for her disappearance. There will be future trial coming up, the date is to be determined at a later date but no questions for today. Thank you'

R: 'What evidence do they have against them? Her dad was out of state...'

M: Exactly, it's the stupidest thing' I hear as she approaches Grayson and I

A: 'At least it's a step closer to finding out what happens' Alannah snaps back, standing next to Elliot.

Mia shoots Alannah a glare before turning around and walking back to her car.

R: 'OK, why are you guys so salty at each other and where is Tilly?'

Alannah ignores my comment, grabbing Elliot's hand and leading him back to his car to take her home.

R: "We do not need our group falling apart right now'