《 42 - Mine 》

Start from the beginning

"I don't talk much to shits like you but what's mine is mine. End of the story. So if I see you look or breathe the same air as my girlfriend I will kill you. Mark my words."

Gulping, he nodded his head vigorously before Levi threw him back to the floor again.

The raven-haired billionaire grabbed the bag of goodies before softly holding your hand.

When your head was half-way to look back, Levi quickly narrowed his eyes, stopping you.

"Don't look back. I don't want you to-"

"You should ask her nicely to suck your dick!" He laughs before rubbing his own groin.

Oh how bold of him to say that in front of an Ackerman.

You froze in your spot, tears forming in your eyes. Closing them, you looked down having no courage to look at Levi.

Soon his hand left yours, making you hesitantly open your eyes only to be greeted with your boyfriend who had an expression like he had when he's in rage.

Quickly and stealthily did Levi threw a pen at Ex/N in the speed of light.

Proving that he truly was an Ackerman, the dagger pierced to the center of the man's hand

Screaming in pain, it got some attention to which Levi ignored.

"You crazy son of a bitch!"

Sliding his shades to rest on the top of his head did the ravenette glare at him.

"The name's Levi Ackerman. And you just asked for a death wish asshole." He spat before putting his shades back on grabbing your hand taking you away.

-

"Levi, slow down!"

Gripping his wheel and driving recklessly in anger was none other than your boyfriend.

You could practically see his veins pop out from gripping the wheel too hard.

His expression was in rage.

Ignoring your question did Levi say venemously, "I should turn around and rip his head off."

The octave he used on his tone was deep and dangerous sending shivers down your spine.

"N-no you shouldn't.."

"You saw how vile and compulsive he was thinking Y/N.." Venom dripped from his words.

"I.. I know.." You whispered low.

Clenching his jaw, he narrowed his eyes on the road trying his best to contain the anger in him.

"Distract me."

You looked up to him rising a brow.

"Tell me something... anything.. Distract me so I won't turn around."