《 30 - In his arms 》

A/N:
An extra gift!!
~°•☆~°•☆

After taking a quick half bath, you opened the door to see Levi, who was done having his bath first, on his phone.

He shot his head up.

His eyes soon then eyed you up and down. "You look... unusually adorable how the fuck-"

"Language!" You huffed cutting him.

You wore a large cotton F/C shirt where its sleeves reached to your elbows along with a baggy dark F/C colored pajamas that draped all the way to your feet.

Basically you looked like an adorable small child.

Especially when you were wearing the bunny slippers you specifically brought.

(A/N: Ik many of u r tall ppl so act as if ur not bc I'm small ;; )

Levi stood up leaving his phone on the bed before approaching you.

You looked up to see him staring at you with intense concetration.

"Why are you... so cute Y/N..!!" He exaggerately sighs looking away raising his hand to hide his mouth.

You laughed before dramatically gasping leaning to him, "Am I? Oh no!" You covered your mouth with your hand.

He chuckled before cupping your round face. "You will be held captured princess~"

You yelped in surprise when Levi lifted you up carrying you by his shoulder to throw you on the bed trapping you from above since his arms were on each side if your head.

He leaned in to the point where your nose and his were touching.

The both of your eyes never leaving each other's.

"So... What's this between us?" You asked, whispering, rising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." He smiled answering quickly.

Soon then Levi grabbed you by the back of your neck diving in to kiss you hard.

And he was right, because there was nothing bwtween the both of you.

Nothing between your lips and his, not even air.

You both pulled away lightly panting.

You smiled. "We should sleep." You suggested tucking yourself under the blankets.

"Yeah that sounds nice if it wasn't for my insomnia." He sat down properly.

You giggled before opening your arms wide. "We could still cuddle though!" You jazzed your hands.

Levi smiled before quickly going under the blankets and hug you.

"You feel so comfortable and cuddleable." He murmured loosening the hug a bit to look at you.

You locked eyes with him. "And you, Mr. Ackerman, are very warm~! My human heater."

He chuckled. "Then you're my new pillow." He moved his leg to capture the both of yours, tightening the hug making you let out a yelp.

As a result from the tightened hug, your faces were absolutely close.

"I want to kiss you again.." He mumbled.

You smiled widely before pecking a quick kiss.

His smile widened. "Quit smiling like that idiot. I think my heart is going to explode."

You dramatically gasped again before giggling. "What should I do? Should I sleep in the couch while you sleep here alone~?" You teased booping his nose.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "No! Because didn't I mention? You're my prisoner, princess~"

"Ahh! Don't call me by those names!" You scrunched your nose, when you honestly love hearing him call you by sweet names.

He laughed slightly placing a quick kiss on the bridge of your nose.

"You're going to be the end of me."

You smiled back at him in response.

"Why do you smell so good, by the way?" He asks with his deep and husky tone still smiling.

Levi leans in again leaving light kisses along your jawline. You blushed furiously by this.

"It's making me crazy." He mumbled letting his nose take in your scent again making you whimper out of embarassment.

"I used your soap.."

He raised his eyebrow at you, leaning backwards to look at you.

"I'm sorry... I forgot to bring mine.." You felt yourself blush.

"Don't feel bad." He says, serious all so suddenly. "You can have anything of mine, all of it."

You were caught off guard, touched by the sincerity in his voice.

"Then can I have your heart?" You teased.

"Oh darling you already had it before I could say no." He smiles, amused by your boldness.

You laughed. "But seriously though, can I borrow it? Because I do love that soap.."

"As much as I love you?" He added, smirking in brilliant confidence.

You laughed angelicly before turning around facing away from him to cover the blushing mess you were in.

Levi chuckled, his heart going crazy because of your adorable antics.

"Y/N... I want to see your face, don't turn away from me brat."

That was when he gripped your waist to turn you around to face him again, now gripping you firmly.

Your hands continued to cover your face before grabbing the blanket, pulling it to your face..

He grinned widely when you adorably covered yourself. It reminded him of a child caught in a game of hide and seek not wanting to admit defeat.

"Aghh, Y/N L/N, you're driving me crazy you cute person."

You laughed as well underneath the blankets before it was grabbed by Levi, revealing you.

"You're hiding under the blanket because you were blushing?"

You shook your head in a disagreement, it was clear you were lying.

Levi snorted but smiling. Because he knew how impossible it was for him stay mad at you for a long time.

That was when you yawned reminding him that you get easily sleepy, unlike him.

"You're much cuter when you're half asleep like this.." He murmured lowly, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Good night Levi..."

"Sweet dreams my love, let's meet in our dreams alright?"

You smiled, humming in agreement.

He kissed you one last time on the cheek before fixing the blanket to hug you properly and tightly.

It felt right.

You, in his arms and his arms wrapped around you. You were a perfect fit in his arms, as if you were born to be there.

To him, having you meant so much to him. It made him feel complete, and he loved you for that.

And so,

You fell asleep, he fell in love

~°•☆~°•☆
Date Published: 4/25/20
Words: 1034