《 20 - News Flash 》

~°•☆~°•☆

"MISS L/N!"

"WE WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS!"

"MAY WE HAVE A MOMENT?"

"MISS!"

Reporters yelling and shouting in desperation filled your ears which you directly covered.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me.." You softly excused politely.

Also squinting due to the strong and bright light from the flashes of the cameras.

It started out easy with you going to your favorite store but everything was ruined when you made your way back home.

Your feet hurriedly tried to dodge the frantic calls of the crowd of reporters and camera men.

But then some reporters were just too fast and halted in front of you making your eyes widen.

You tried going backwards but then there were still people behind. Not only there but beside both of your sides too.

Now, you were stuck. You felt fear and anxiety rush to your anderline and nerves causing your breathing to go haggard.

They bomboarded you with questions screaming at the top of their lungs.

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATION WITH THE INFAMOUS ACKERMAN?"

"ARE YOU AN AFFAIR OF MR. ACKERMAN?"

"DID BOTH OF YOU HAD AN ONE NIGHT STAND?"

"IS MR. ACKERMAN YOUR BOYFRIEND OR A FLING?"

"WHAT WAS BEHIND THE PHOTOS TAKEN OF YOU BOTH AT THE PRIVATE PARK THAT DAY?"

"NOT TO MENTION THE GRAND VALENTINE'S PRESENT HE DID FOR YOU."

You shivered in fear.

'Levi? One night stand? A fling? Photos? That day at the park? Did they knew we both went to the park?? As well as Valentines?' You thought to yourself.

You slowly exhaled and inhaled trying to compose yourself as quickly as possible as reporters were forcing you to answer them.

Shakingly, you let out a small response, "I'm only his best friend and we enjoy our company for each other deeply. However we have no such relations in regard with romance or flings." You struggled.

You took that oppurtunity to just bargey out from the crowd taking advantage of your small frame (A/N: act as if ur small! Sorriiii ;-; ) that made you easily insert through.

Once you were out from the crowd, you didn't take a moment to catch your breath and just ran as quickly as possible making the reports run towards you as well.

Looking at the back, some are catching up making your breath hitch.

But then a black van halted in front of you as it opened the door.

You felt yourself being lift up and brought inside the vehicle.

The door closed as it drove quickly away from the reporters.

Not caring for a moment where you were, you took a moment to catch your breath and compose yourself again.

"Y/N-senpai?"

As soon as you felt yourself calmed down, you turned to your right to see a kid with dark-blue hair.

It took a moment for you to then realize it was Haruka, the young prince you helped when he was lost the other day.

"Oh, Haru!.. thanks a bunch for saving me bud." You giggled and grinned.

He averted his eyes from you feeling heat rush to his cheeks.