《 37 - 1 AM 》

A/N:
rEEEEEEEEE
Tysm for 100 followers > o <
❤❤❤
Stay safe my fam, I luv youu!! >:0
~°•☆~°•☆

Hanji and Erwin visited Levi's residence since the ravenette had gotten home.

They recieved a call from his butler, Pixis, letting them know how Levi was failing to cope up with the situation.

The three knew how much you meant to him.

Luckily, B/N was on training week. Meaning that he won't come back until next week while your Grandmother went back to her hometown and would be back until the next three days.

Your family weren't informed yet and Levi intend to keep it that way until he successfully bring you back.. alive that is.

"I'm grateful to have you both visit Master Levi, he... is mentally unstable at the moment.." Pixis sighed.

"We understand Pixis, Y/N is the only person that could bring Shorty's sanity back."

"I'll be back you two, I'll check on Levi." Erwin offered.

"Ah, Master Levi may have locked himself in his room. In case that may happen, do bring his room key."

Pixis handed him the room's key before the blonde man headed to the ravenette's room.

Knocking on the door, he was greeted with silence, unsuprisingly.

"Levi, it's Erwin. Open the door."

Silence was what greeted him again, making the man furrow his thick eyebrows before he turned the knob to find it lock.

Unlocking it with the key, the door creaked open.

Slowly widening the gap, his eyes widened slightly.

Levi's room was dark and objects were scattered. Especially photos.

Erwin came suddenly upon the ravenette sitting in an attitude of profound distress beneath a projecting mass of rock. The hands of this man hung limply over his knees, his eyes were red and staring before him, and his face was wet with tears.

By the corner was Levi whose knees were pressed against his chest, his arms hugging them.

"Fuck off."

"No." He retorted rather simply. "You're not thinking straight Levi."

Levi groaned, rubbing his face in distress.

"I-I need... I need her Erwin. I don't know how she's doing right now--.. She's not safe, she's hurt, she's in pain and she doesn't even... she doesn't even deserve it..." His voice cracked.

Erwin's expression fell even deeper into grief for you and his long-term companion.

For years have he not seen this side of Levi.

Today was the day he witnessed the ever so poker faced man be vulnerable.

And it was because of a girl whose name goes by Y/N.

Erwin crouched down with one of his knee knelt, locking his sight on him.

"Levi, if anything, I know that Y/N is counting on you. She's scared, yes, but she trusts you.. she's waiting for you Levi. So the only thing you could do right now is to get yourself together because at the moment, it must've been hard for Y/N to keep up her act."

Levi's gaze softened, looking down to graze at your handkerchief.

"Do you miss her? Need her?"

His fists clenched before looking back at the blondie. "I do." His says with an ever so stern and serious voice.