The Blue Diamond Disclaimer

Welcome to my new book everyone!

As the name is The Blue Diamond, you should get the idea it is related something with the diamonds.

This book is basically about diamonds and thieves.

Many characters will be included in this book and if you all see any idol ships, don't judge me. Those ships are nothing but a prop for the book.

Just like any other book of mine, the warning will be given only once. And if you all feel uncomfortable with any one of the following, please stop reading.

▶The book is highly mature rated.

▶Drug use.

▶Alcohol abuse.

▶Sexual assaults and content.

▶Mention of rape.

▶Violence is the main key of the book.

▶The sexual content is based on BDSM and some hardcore practices.

▶Mention of suicide.

▶Blood shed.

▶Emotionally triggering.

I am repeating again, warning would be given once, and if you all find any of the above as triggering or uncomfortable, please stop reading from here only.

All of the act are fictional and if any case Or incident has been occurred in the past is nothing but coincidence. And the places and landmarks used are non-specific. It is totally based on random selection.

And if you like the book, please do tell me and feel free to point out at any mistakes you see. Some chapters I post without editing so mistakes are on the lose.

Thanks for opening up this book and I hope you all will enjoy it!

The Blue Diamond. JJK
By @aqsaedwards