Special Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh my god" his mother screams as she makes a run down the pathway towards her son. Chanyeol looks up and braces himself for his mother's impact but falls back in the car sitting sideways.

"Oh shit" Baekhyun laughs as he knows it took Chanyeol a while to get up from the small car. Looking over he sees him fussing and getting more annoyed making Baekhyun get a fit of the giggles and bursts out laughing as he bends over holding his stomach trying not to pee. He should help his lover but right now holding his delicate bladder from pouring down his legs is more important.

"Oh dear" Chanyeol's father rushes to help as now a pissed off Chanyeol is trying to pull his tall body out of the tiny car again. "I guess I chose the wrong car" Mr Park says trying to hold back his own laugh as Baekhyun's laugh is filling the air behind them.

"I'm going to kill that little pixie just cause he is small and can fit in the tiny tin can you call a car". Chanyeol says with grit teeth looking over at his lover now sitting on the grass wiping tears from his eyes. Chanyeol can't help but smile seeing Baekhyun glowing and smiling ear to ear while holding their secret.

Finally getting up and out of the car again Chanyeol parents look at their son in shock. "Chanyeol are you ok?" his father looks him up and down and then looks at his wife waiting for her to explain Which she does.

" You're pregnant" she screams while covering her mouth and bouncing on the spot again and looking back to see Baekhyun smiling from the grass. Turning back to face her son she can't believe it "Sweetheart, how, when.... Omg" she reaches her hands out and stops just before touching his tummy. "Can I" she looks up at her son and gets the nod of approval as she reaches her hands out touching the small bump.

"Chanyeol how, omg........ you're a carrier." she questions him with tears in her eyes making him smile. "Yes mum I'm a carrier" he smiles touching her little hands with his large one's. " oh... Oh well... Oh my god.... I can't.... Shit.... Wow... I'm gonna be a grandma" she cries more before looking at her husband who is in shock looking at his son pregnant. "Yes mum I'm pregnant and you're going to be a grandma thanks to the laughing pixie on the grass over there".

"Omg let's get inside and tell me all about it" Chanyeol's mother guides her son down the driveway as Baekhyun shouts "what about me?" from the grass making Chanyeol turn to face him "get up yourself cheeky" he smirks as Baekhyun gets up from the grass no problem making Chanyeol annoyed a little that he can move a bit easier then he can.

"Nice, you leave your pregnant partner sitting on the grass all alone" Baekhyun teases as Mrs Park turns around so fast she nearly falls. "Wait are you pregnant also?" she screams letting go of her son rushing over to Baekhyun.

"I'm pregnant also" he says smiling as he lifts up his larger than large hoodie exposing his bump. "Oh shit" Mrs Park says before passing out right in front of them.

"Oh crap" Mr Park says as he rushes over to help his wife but he starts to laugh. "What's so funny dad?" Chanyeol looks at his father not helping his mother but just laughing instead. "How the hell did you both turn out pregnant" he sits on the grass now laughing more making Baekhyun laugh also again. "Well Mr Park you see me and Chanyeol......."

"Baekhyun stop, he doesn't really want to know. I think he gets the idea of how it works. He has got two kids of his own" Chanyeol huffs as he walks closer trying to see if his mum is ok.

"Don't move your mum yet I want to take a photo" Mr Park laughs while he reaches into his pocket taking out his phone. "Dad help mum up" Chanyeol looks at his mother still laying on the grass in their front garden unconscious and he can't help her up. "Oh come on get on your knees the pair of you close to your mum and lets get a picture to show her when I wake her up" Mr Park smiles from ear to ear waiting. "Dad it took me ages to get out of the tiny car it will take me longer to get up from my knees" Chanyeol moans but does it anyway knowing his mother will love it eventually. Taking the picture Mr park puts his phone back into his pocket and gets down on the grass beside his wife waking her up. "Sweetheart come on get up " Mr Park shakes his wife as she begins to come around and open her eyes. "Hey mum are you ok?" Chanyeol holds his mothers hand in his as his dad helps her up as Baekhyun helps Chanyeol up.   "Oh my dear I passed out didn't I" Mrs Park gets embarrassed as she fixes herself while getting to her feet . "Its ok mum, but dad did take a picture" Chanyeol smirks as he walks past them all into the house waddling a little." Hey son why you waddling like something is up your bottom" Mr Park teases back as his wife hits his arm playfully while taking the phone from her husband to look at the picture he took of her.