It wasn't until he took off, the wind whipping past you as you ascended, that you noticed that his take-offs have a distinct sound just like the thud of his landings. Your face was hidden from the incoming element, the cold stinging your ear like pins and needles. "Are you scared?" It was rumbling and muffled when he spoke, but his words were still audible. You listened through his chest. "No, it's cold." You pulled away slowly to look at the skyline. I'm gonna take every opportunity to do this. 

It was like the first night you flew into Tokyo. You were just closer this time, enough to appreciate the vibrant lights and bustling of people below you. Might landed for only a second, just to take off again. "I'm sorry, I wasn't..."

"It's okay!" You smiled. "You're so warm, I had to hide my face away for just a little." You pointed to the station you arrived at. Damn he is fast. You'd only been airborne for a little over a minute. "Which one are you parked at?"

"Adachi."

You were quiet while he leapt. Trying your best to ingrain the bird's eye view of nightlife you were receiving into your retinas. "Sooo." You broke the ice. "Is this how you always pick up girls or?" Might snorted and rolled his eyes. "That was awful."

"It was amazing, don't lie." You cheesed. "It was subpar." Might shook his head. "Ouch." You touched your chest. "Alright. I'll have something better next time." You scanned the ground as you approached the station. "That's me." You pointed to your car. Might went to land, coming in too hot for your comfort, and for a split second you left his grasp as he hit the pavement. His arms staying put to catch you from your airborne state. "What?"

"I tossed you." He explained. "You were tense, I didn't want you to break from the landing."

"Much appreciated." You nodded, removing your arms. "That was fun. All of today was." You rocked lightly, Might moved to set you down, your feet dangling until your toes touched solid ground. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He leaned in as you went for your keys. "Maybe we could-"

"Yes." You smiled softly and moved to your vehicle. "Yes?" Might gave you an odd look. "Yes." You nodded and opened the door. "You don't even know what I was going to say." He gave a tired chuckle, you shrugged. "Will I get to see you?" You asked. "Yes, but-"

"Then it's a yes, big guy." You gave the reliable finger guns and hopped in, rolling down your window as you started up. An unnatural breeze shot through the cabin. "What do you want to do?" Might was in your opened window, an arm rested in the opening and a hand loosely holding onto the roof. You fought off a laugh, all the excitement that ran through his blue caught you off guard. "Doesn't matter."

"It does." He squinted just a bit. "No it doesn't. Anything you choose I'll be content with." You shook your head. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "We could go get this fixed." Might tapped one of the handprints he left behind with his knee. You gasped. "No! Those are like souvenirs." Your eyes went wide, he snorted at your expression. "You'll have to think of something." He pushed. "I'm not picky, big guy! Really, we could go bird watching and I'd be satisfied."

"It's too cold for that." He smirked. "Oh my goodness." You threw your head back. "Surprise me then, All Might."

"I can't, that's what you're good at, remember?" He teased. "That and deflecting."

"You're having too much fun right now." You laughed. "But I'm right. You just did it." Did...Did he just get closer? You sighed heavily. "I did..." You took a moment to think, pinching your chin lightly. "I would like..." What's the most random thing- " I want to go wherever you're going next Thursday." You gave your final answer.

"What?" Might scrunched his face. "Take me wherever you're going next Thursday!" You said again with certainty. "That's cheating." He inched forward. He did move closer. "No it's not, you said I had to choose," You poked his forehead, gently taking back your space. "And I chose." Not a rebound, he said. Just want to see you, he said. Getting real comfortable there, bucko. "I'm being fitted for suits that day." Might focused on the finger you'd set just above his brow line. "Then I guess I'll be there to give my criticisms." You smirked.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

"Yeah, he walked me to my car." You told them, refusing to make eye contact. "I, um," you went for your phone in your pocket. "I need to let him know I made it in, I forgot."

"He gets a pass this time." Cherry side eyed your phone as you shot Might a text. "This time?" You snickered. "This time." She said with authority. "Next time he wants to take you somewhere, we need to meet him first." Suzuki sat forward. "I'm so glad I've got my doting parents here to protect me from the big bad man." You said while touching your heart to further enhance the dramatics. "You trust him that much?" She asked.

"Uh yeah." You smirked, reading his reply. "You should too, really."

"How-"

"I promise!" You took one of their hands into each of your own. "I promise that I will find a way for you to meet him and all your worries will melt away. Okay?" They exchanged looks. "It may not be tomorrow or next week, but I promise you will meet him."