Information 1

Main information - https://www.wattpad.com/893393137 {STAY SAFE} [By That-One-Genderfluid ] (if you haven't read the main information, go to there first then come back later.) (I had permission from That-One-Genderfluid )

I would update in this chapter.

These are information that I gathered from victims of this disgusting issue. Tag people to share these information. (I apologize if you got tag by me. I just need to share these information.)

Types of people I recommend to tag:
-People with a decent following 
-Known Authors
-People that's close to you
-Basically people

I recommend to tag YouTubers and known people as possible so there would be a high possibility they can warn better about this issue, so many people can see. The known YouTuber and known people it is, the more people will get warned.

____________

{🚨[IMPORTANT MESSAGES]🚨}
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ.

It look like it happened last year. Instead of Fancams, they'd DM or in some cases they put suicidal/mentally ill people on groupchats and send them self or harm gore pictures in General. These people intend luring them to suicide.

It might be the same people from last year. They act the same. The people last year was also K-POP "stans" and used unicode characters.

-someone

__________

Apparently, it's gonna have some normal fancams for few seconds to; someone cutting themselves, someone getting ran by a car, someone getting their organs ripped out, someone getting their heads bashed, someone getting hit by a stick, someone burning their hands, someone dancing on someone's grave, mocking someone's death, getting someone shot, disturbing pictures (the least worse one you can get) and more.

There are comments below these gore videos that compliments it. It's mostly likely to have same profile pictures (like a cartoon Banana) and same person behind the screen. If a reply says to avoid replying and liking the comment, I recommend following. They can be a group of hackers that can find your house or can invade your personal privacy. We don't know what they're capable of.

(P.S; They can call you.)

Some people might claim that they're forced to post them.

They're doing edit of K-POP idols, anime character edits, cartoon shows and more.

________

{🚨[Recommending to Avoid]🚨}

-Fancams that takes less around than 1 minute are the ones you should avoid.

-This situation are not only limited to fancams. Apperently, people have been experiencing on some clips of anime, animal crossing, and etc.
(according to someone.)