#15 Dating Leone Abbacchio will include {SFW/NSFW}

SFW

- well you were chosen by Bucciarati to join the gang at first you wasn't sure but you had no where to go so you agreed..

- you met up with the rest of the members who were hitting on you except Giorno,Bucciarati and Abbacchio. 

- looking at you, the male seemed like he was checking you out secretly.

- you really enjoyed their company and everything was doing fine.

-but still you never spoke to him before.

- he was calm and mysterious and that didn't fail to catch your own attention. 

-everyone thought you two hated the each other like him and Giorno when you two didn't have a problem with the each other.

- you would catch him glancing at you from a time to another.

- and that when you looked at him as he had his headphones on, closing his eyes listening to whatever he is listening to. 

- then he opened his eyes to see you staring at him " what are you looking at?" 

- "someone who used to do the same thing when i didn't notice.." 

- he put his headphones down as he crossed his arms now looking at you.

- when you were sitting down someone came close by and their hand touched your arm. 

-not any normal 'touch' he did it  on purpose "oh i am sorry." said the male as he patted your shoulder it started to get annoying, he didn't stop patting and rubbing against you.

-this man was literally raping you on purpose. 

- you grabbed the wine bottle seeing few drips were in the bottle, calmly you poured them into your own glass and then you stood up literally smashing it against his face. the glass shards were stick on his face now as he fell down.

-sitting back down Abbacchio looked next to your feet seeing the male on the ground now.

- you grabbed his glass that was filled up with wine then you poured it on your own leaving the empty glass in front of him.

-you drunk it as you smirked at him, he returned it.

-and you became his GF after this horrific meeting.

-you got over the fact he had anger issues with Giorno especially. you didn't know why.

-he always showed his cold side towards the others giving 0 fucks.

-you invite him over your own room. and he does the same thing.

- you two would watch Tv while you are on his lap and him putting a hand on you side and the other underneath his own chin.

-you realizing he literally falls asleep anywhere.

-and that was adorable.

- learning he was an ex policeman and now he has drinking problems. 

-you comforting him about his own past after it took him so damn long to tell you about himself.

-it took him a while to open up to somebody.

-you hugged his head as he let you do it, he held you from your waist and his head on your own shoulder "everyone has a dark secret that we wish to bury it..it doesn't matter if we live with it til the day we die..but what matters if it would effect badly on our lives.."