#5 Jotaro Kujo "mermaid"

Author's POV

The male was on the boat along with other scientists, he was getting ready as he put on his mask and put on the oxygen tank on his back, he put the octo in his mouth then he made sure that everything was alright, he gave them a thumbs up as they nodded and they jumped into the water, he closed his eyes at the feeling of the cold water that covered his full body, looking around, the water was clear and warm by the time, the sun made the sight underneath the water better for him, he saw a starfish swimming, he pointed his finger at it rubbing its leg softly as it started to swim away from him.

looking around him he finally decided to swim deeper and starts to explore around the sea, it was a part of his job anyways. while swimming he saw huge groups of sardines swimming towards him fast and that when he realized the huge shark after them. Star Platinum appeared when the shark opened it's mouth to attack him star platinum started to punch the hell out of it "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!!!!" the Shark quickly swarm away from him, he looked around again. somehow even though his job was dangerous and it could kill him at any minute but it was somehow amusing to him, it was like a way for him to relax.

as if he was running away from the real world by his job, to another world where he can discover new things, new creatures. he started to use his fins to swim deeper and he stopped when he noticed a weird figure sitting down behind a stone, a female? he swam close to notice the female's hair floating in the water, she seemed so relaxed, she was making some necklaces with seashells. he realized that she had no mask or anything that could make a human being survive in the sea in this deep as well. and that when he saw her half.

she seemed really busy and she didn't notice him around. she smiled at the result as she picked it up seeing it and that when he saw her swimming up, it was a mermaid, she was enjoying her personal space until she saw the male who was standing behind her, who had a surprised look on his face, and that when she freaked out and hissed at him loudly, the female showed her dangerous fangs and her claws that appeared out of nowhere besides her fins started to change color from F/C to deep bloody red as if it was a warning sign that she would attack him if he came any closer she gave him the look of 'go, your not welcomed here.' Jotaro put his hands in front of his chest as if he was telling her to calm down.

she hissed at him again as she started to swim away quickly, she disappeared into the deep water in less than a second, the male was still in shock as he thought to himself, he never believed in fairy tales, but that was real. if it was a random girl in a mermaid suit she could have drown because of the pressure and the deep water, this is a mermaid, a real one.he swam up to the surface of the water not knowing that he was being watched by the mermaid from far away. she started to swim far from him again.

-Timeskip after he arrived to his house.-

he pulled all of his books out from his bag and he started to read about the weird creatures and fairy tales that lives in the deep sea he started to see pictures of mermaids a lot of them. he started to read about them remembering the image of the female he saw earlier. he had his black turtle neck shirt while he was sitting down on his own chair, eyes running through the book words and pictures til something caught his attention.

'mermaids can be overprotective over their own areas in the water, it also may cause dangerous infections, scars or even death if you came too close to them. they don't trust human beings, because of the haunters that haunts them and becoming a reason for their extinction,however the mermaids are really curious about humans so don't be surprised if you glanced at your own shoulders and you saw one of them staring at you,if you notice them staring they would immediately leave you alone, they are shy and scared from humans, but most of the humans that they spied on them didn't survive to tell what they saw, maybe they became food for the fish or either drowned..their fates weren't pleasing at all..'