#8 Bruno Bucciarati "keep the change"

Author's pov: 

sighing, you finally put on your waitress custom then you walked out from the changing room wearing a tight short skirt that was up to your hips, a white shirt that was pushed inside your on skirt, a tie and your hair was in a clean bun/ponytail. you hated this job. but sadly you needed it..besides your payment wasn't bad at all it was more than enough..but you hated your manager, he was pain in the ass, besides dealing with rich men that wanna take you home with them for extra 'change', you were working at a pretty expensive Italian restaurant meaning you also would deal with some Mafia bosses, it would be spine chilling to be honest but you managed to act cool around them, like any other costumers. 

"Y/N are you doneeeee?" asked one of your workmates while you were done brushing ur hair. you walked out grabbing your small notebook and pen, then you looked at her "what do you want?" you asked her before looking at her, and when you did look at her you just wish you didn't, she looked sore like hell. she looked like a mess "heh guess how much the customer gave me for last night~" she said as she was swaying and then sat down barely about to walk.you rolled your eyes walking away from her, you started taking orders ignoring the man while he was trying to hit on you "okay,Signore.." you said walking away giving the order to the Chief "ooo bad mood i see.." he said looking at You "you have no idea..."

you huffed walking away back to the tables, seeing who you will take their orders, while looking around you and was about to walk back inside the kitchen to check on the orders a voice stopped you "Mi Scusi (excuse me) can we take an order here?" a smooth voice asked you, turning around you saw a males wearing different clothes but with the same color, black no wonder these were Gangsters..one of them had his hand up looking straight at you, his hair was black and short. nodding you made your way towards their table, you opened your small note, you put some of your hair locks that were falling behind your ear then you looked up at them ready to take the orders but they were staring at you in awe.

"what can i get for the gentlemen..?" you asked ignoring their looks that were sightly uncomfortable, the male who had his hand up earlier cleaned his throat making them snap from their pink fantasy "i will get a squid pasta.." he said as you nodded "what is your name sir?" you asked writing down their names and their orders. "your order would be ready in 20 minutes..." you said walking off while hearing a quiet whistle coming from their table. 

Bucciarati POV: 

"quit flirting,Mista.." i said looking at her back while she was walking "come on,Capo you are checking her out as well.." he said as i had my own hand on my forehead sighing "so why are we dressed up nicely and having dinner at a nice restaurant like this?" asked Narancia looking Me as i spoke replying on his question " why can't we just enjoy the rest of our lives?.besides its a day off.." removing my hand, we were speaking about random stuff, Giorno chuckled as Narancia almost fell off his chair, i smiled to myself as i thought "kids..." i looked at Abbacchio was smirking while his eyes closed..we aren't gangsters..we are a family..

soon the waitress walked towards us with a small car, she started to put the food in front of us one by another, my eyes were focusing on her, she had gentle expression on her face, even though her features were pretty simple but i didn't see such beauty before, she put the last plate in front of me then she spoke "enjoy your food." she said bowing her head down then she walked away. stopping the car in front of another male, he was a big guy, he had an ugly expression on his face as he was checking her out with his hungry eyes as if he was eating her alive.