#14 Risotto Nero "goodnight,Amore."

warning: 

1 i am bad at NSFW 

2 i suck at this shit 

3 i am only doing a speed up NSFW not slow one..

Author's POV:

it all started when the Squadra Esecuzioni's members went on another mission, the capo Risotto Nero decided to let you stay home for today's mission, you didn't know why but you couldn't say no to a day off right? maybe because you worked hard the last 3 months even though you were just a newbie. you are a member of the gang 3 months now but damn you know exactly what to do in your missions. well most of the time you were the one who Risotto used for the missions since you were smart and adorable (which is a fact you are beautiful-*smooches* U,,w,,U).

no one would say no to a chick..besides all the men that fell into your own web because when you were talking to your victims, touching them..they didn't know that you were sewing your own web to them...and when they fall into it..its the dead line. you won't lie it was uncomfortable but when you killed your victims it made you psychologically relaxed but the nightmare of being used as lure and a trap for all these disgusting horny men made you Mentally tired and no one understood that.

but maybe that was a better reason for Risotto to give you a day off and you appreciated it from the bottom of your heart. so now you decided to enjoy yourself while all the men weren't home. and you decided to take a relaxing shower. you stripped from your clothes as you sat down in the warm water now. sighing, oh how much you forgot that nice feeling rush through your own body.the relaxing feeling you lost for a while now. you stayed in the bathtub for god knows how long. truth is you didn't wanna leave this bathtub.

after what it seemed like hours you dried yourself, walking out you were only in your own towel, you made it to the kitchen as you grabbed yourself a drink turning around facing the living room you swear you choked on your own drink as you coughed from what you saw, Risotto was literally sitting in front of you on his chair while staring directly to you as if he was staring into your own soul "oh--*coughing* my god C-capo!*coughing* *coughing*" you said now tears filling your eyes up and your face getting red from the choke. after you calmed down and held tighter on your own towel before it falls down to the ground you finally said something useful.

"h-how did you get in? b-besides why are you home so early?" you asked now feeling embarrassed because of you standing naked in front of your own capo. if the towel fell down on the ground you are screwed." should i remind you that this is my house?" he said now looking at you with his calm expression "oh....excuse me.." you said now realizing what you said and your tone was kind of rude. you took your drink and you were about to walk away and that when he cut you off "did i dismissed you?" he asked again in his deep tone that sent chills down your spine.

"oh--..um...i am only wrapped in a towel---" "did i dismissed you,donna?" he said in a darker tone, you swear you could feel your knees go like jelly now. "n-no." you said standing still staring down at the ground "come closer..." with shaky legs you started walking as you stood in front of him "...sit.." he ordered you you walked to the other couch ready to sit but his voice interrupted you for the second time "on my lap.." his remarking made you swallow hard. well you can't like that you wanted to sit on his lap before but...not now??