your pet

9th doctor-  You were sitting in the T.A.R.D.I.S waiting for the Doctor to get back from his errand. you had elected to stay in. You sighed and sat down on the floor near the center console.

“What is that man doing?” you asked the T.A.R.D.I.S sighing jokingly. She purred out something that sounded like a giggle. You heard the doors open and something land in you lap. You looked down startled to see a german shepherd puppy

“Doctor?” You asked a huge grin on your lips, leaping up and hugging him.

“I thought we you deserved a companion, i have you, you have her.” The Doctor smiled.

“Shes Perfect! I’ll name her Bandit! Welcome home baby girl.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th Doctor-  You and The Doctor were walking down some countryside in London. You both stood at a bridge overlooking the sunset. You were leaning comfortably against him and he had one of his hands resting on your hip. You felt something soft moving between your ankles You looked down and saw a little kitten

“Aw! Doctor, look! Isn't he so cute! poor thing doesn't have a collar. which means no home, Which means...Can we keep him!” You asked picking up the kitten who nuzzled your face and mewed at The Doctor.

“I Dont Know (Y/n).”

“Oh Please! He’s all alone. Need i remind you what that feels like?” You begged.

“Alright! Alright. We can bring him. He’s your responsibility though.” He said sternly. You squealed and hugged him tightly.

“Thank You! Thank You! Oh Theta! He’s Perfect!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th Doctor- You were sitting in the grass as The Doctor talked to Jack Harkness about some alien thing or another. You threw a twig off handily. The tig soon ended up back in your hand that was face open on the ground. You looked around confused until you felt a tiny pressure on your leg. It was a brown baby weasel!

“Well hi there handsome.” You smiled “Did you want me to throw this again?” You asked holding the twig in between two fingers. The little weasel jumped up into your lap, looking up into your eyes, happiness dancing in its eyes.

“Doctor! I’m keeping him!” You called. The weasel squeaked.

“His name is Snickers. I speak weasel!” The Doctor called back.

“Snickers...Good name. Fits you perfectly. Well, welcome to the family Snickers.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Harkness- “Boss! Theres A fox loose!” Ianto called.

“Get it out!” Gwen shouted. You rolled your eyes.

“Leave it alone!” You screamed at Jack who had the animal cornered.

“Come here sweetie.” You cooed softly. You reached into your pack and pulled out a piece of apple.

“It’s ok. Come on out. I Know you're Hungry. Im (Y/n)” You whispered smiling. The animal cautiously stepped out and curled into your lap.

“Thank you.” It whispered.

“You idiots! It’s a fennec fox! She’s Harmless and cute!” You scolded.

“Whats her name (Y/n)?” Ianto asked.

“Rose.” It whispered.

“One of my favorite people in the planet.” You smiled.

“Who?” Jack asked.

“Rose.” You said causing Jack to grin. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Master- You and Koschei were invited to a circus for a private performance. You had always loved it.

“And now Madame and Monsieur, I give you the wild beast of the jungle, Sangha!” The ringmaster said in a heavy french accent. A small  tiger cub was shoved in roughly. You had always had a soft spot for animals and The Master knew this. Your heart leapt as the ringmaster whipped the cub.

“Koschei.” You whispered. You couldn't take anymore. you jumped up and ran in front of the cub as the man raised the whip again.

“In order to whip this poor cub again, you’ll have to get through me.” You snarled. The man went to strike but The Master grabbed his wrist and twisted it harshly.

“I suggest you let us leave with the cub if you want to leave with your arm intact.” He threatened.  His voice dangerously low causing me to shiver. The cub pawed at my legs and i bent over and picked him up. The man nodded fearfully. Brilliant decision on his part.

“Grab The Cub (Y/n), We’re leaving.” He said not taking his eyes off the ringmaster.

“Its alright Sangha. You will be safe. You’re gonna have a nice home with us.” You whispered and the bub purred and nuzzled against your neck.