How you Comfort him

9th doctor- You knew that The Doctor had seen and lost so much. You knew that it took it’s toll sometimes and put him in a foul mood. So whenever you noticed him getting in  that mood you would tell him that you both should stay in the T.A.R.D.I.S for the day. He would agree and You would sit in his lap, swapping stories. His arms around you,holding you close the whole night.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th Doctor- When the Doctor got upset he shuts everything out, including you. Eventually you get fed up asking what was wrong so you would put his hands on your hips and wrap your arms around his neck. You would whisper promises and i love you’s into his ear. Letting Him know that you were here for him and that you wouldn't ever leave him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th Doctor- When he got upset he would get angry.Not at you, but at himself. He would generally take it out on the T.A.R.D.I.S. You tried your best to distract him and it usually worked. You Would touch his forearm gently so he would turn and look at you. The tension in his shoulders would release and he would cry into your shoulder and you would just hold him through it. When he was done you would tell him to take you to London and get some Fish and Custard knowing how much he loved them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Harkness- When Jack got upset, it was because of the stress of running Torchwood. You would turn on some Glenn Miller or Frank sinatra making him smile softly. You Would plant yourself on his desk and swing your feet till he stood up and pulled you with him and started to dance. You would randomly squeeze his hands or his biceps, making him grin or he would bury his face in the crook of your neck just drinkin gin your presence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Master- When he got upset you just let him rant. You would sit on his lap and just listen. Eventually you would interrupt him by kissing his lips making him grin and pull you into a passionate kiss. When the drumming got too intense for him to handle you would massage his shoulders and sing your song into his ear, your voice drowning out the sound of the drums.