He Asks You on a Date

9th doctor- You had just met this Doctor person and were now following him blindly.  You both stopped at an old police box from the 1960’s.

“This is the T.A.R.D.I.S. She is also the cause of your necklace burning you.” The doctor explained, patting the side of the box.

“A time machine?” You asked excitedly. He nodded a small smile on his lips. You took off your necklace studying it before handing it to The Doctor. He slipped it into the lock and opened the door. He then motioned for you to enter.

“She’s beautiful!” You breathed in awe and heard a please humm in response.

“She likes you.”  The doctor said. You turned to face him, a confused look on your face.

“Why?” you questioned.

“Shes weird to me. Knows my thoughts, feelings. But she found something in you she likes...Would you like to go to dinner with me?” He asked causing you to blush and look down.

“Id love to Doctor.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th Doctor- You and The Doctor were stuck in a small utility closet. Jack was god knows where hiding from Daleks. Stupid salt and pepper shakers, with their stupid whisks and plungers!

“Well this is cozy.” You said sarcastically your Harkness blood attitude slipping through.

“Think of it as an adventure (Y/n).”

“I’ve had plenty of adventures, and i prefer the ones where aliens aren't trying to kill me sir.” You said trying to stay professional. Which was proving to be difficult, all due to the wonderful brown eyed Gallifreyan you were currently on top of. The door was pulled open and a Dalek appeared. You lept up prepared to fight but The Doctor pushed you behind him, invoking make a noise of protest from you.

“Doctor! Human! Exterminate! Exterminate!” It shouted repeatedly. You pulled The Doctor to the ground as you seen Jack fire a laser, causing the Dalek to blow up.

“Thanks for that.” The Doctor breathed.

“Yeah yeah, you can thank me with dinner.” You muttered sarcastically under your breath.

“Alright. go to the T.A.R.D.I.S, get changed and we’ll  be off” He said causing you to give him a shocked face. Your shocked expression soon turned into a smile and you headed towards the T.A.R.D.I.S  a bit quicker than normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th Doctor- You had ended up dancing with The Doctor all night at the wedding. You had excused yourself to talk to Amy.

“Amy!” You called. She turned away from Rory to come dance with you.

“Oh (Y/n) this night has been the best of my life!” She said breathlessly. You smiled, she had always been a romatic. You laughed agreeing with her. She looked over your shoulder to see The Doctor smiling at the both of you.

“It seems you have an admirer.” Amy teased causing you to blush.

“Shut up.” You hissed blushing. She giggled softly.

“Oh come on. Just imagine it. Amy and Rory Pond-Williams alongside (Y/n) (L/n) and The doctor. Traveling together through time and space!” She said excitedly.

“It does sound brilliant.” You agreed.

“Oh! here he comes act natural!” Amy said spazzingly.

“Amy, i know i've kept (Y/n) all night i'll need one more moment alone with here if you don’t mind.” The Doctor asked. Amy nodded enthusiastically before leaving .

“I know i haven't seen you in year but, I would like to get to know you again.” He said.

“I’m not a little girl anymore Doctor.” You said.

“I know that. I haven't done this in a long time. i was-” You cut him off with a kiss to his cheek.

“Id love to go on a date with you Doctor.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Harkness- “Thank you again for saving me Captain Harkness.” You said smiling hugging you father again.

“Its just Jack.” He said smirking back.

“Really Jack, thank you for saving her.” The Doctor said.

“No problem Doc, Its all in the job description. Damsels in distress or whatever.” He joked.

“Seriously I have to repay you!” You said sternly.

“How bout a date and we call it square.” He winked.

“Jack-”

“Dad stop it!” You hissed elbowing him in the ribs.

“Yeah, come on Doc. You know i’d never hurt your daughter of all Things. You’d hunt me throughout time and space.” Jack Grinned.

“Besides i'm 315 years old! I can take care of myself...Jack i would love to go on a date with you. is six alright?” You asked.

“Perfect”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Master- You have been working for Mayor Saxon for about a month and you loved it! Every bit of his flirty, dangerous demeanor. He was Brilliant and kind, but could turn cold and angry within seconds. Today was different for you though. Your mother had passed. All due to a cold her frail immune system couldn't take care of. You had to ask for some time off. Hopefully he would understand. You knocked gently.

“Enter!” He called, you pushed the doors open to see him bent over his work.

“Mr.Saxon?” You asked. He looked up and his frustrated expression turned into a smile.

“(Y/n) come in.” he said.

“Sir, I...I need some time off. My mum she...She didn't make it ” You said softly.

“Oh (Y/n) I'm so sorry. Take all time you need...infact, i'll take you to dinner tonight, celebrate her life.” He said standing up

“Like...a date?”

“Well, yes. unless you don't-”

“No! I-i mean yes, Id like that. Thank you Harry.” You smiled sadly.

“Well then, i’ll send a car for you at seven Ms.(L/n).” He grinned that feral smile  

“Till Then Mr.Saxon.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rory- “(Y/N)! (Y/N)!” Amy called as you walked in the door of your shared home.

“What Amy!” You called back.

“Guess Who’s here!” She called back. You sighed as you trudged up the stairs to her bedroom.

“I don't know. Melody?” You asked.

“Nope!” She giggled. I opened her bedroom door only to have my breath taken away. Rory Williams was standing in your sisters bedroom, a shy smile on his lips as he looked at you.

“Rory?” You asked excitedly.

“Hey (Y/N)” He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

“We go to college together! He asked about you so I brought him home!” Amy said as if she was talking about a stray puppy.  Rory laughed awkwardly. You smiled and pulled the man into a hug.  

“I missed you Rory.” You said softly.

“Yeah, well m-maybe we can go get coffee and c-catch up.” He stuttered nervously. Amy looked at me wide eyed, and smiling.

“Rory...I’d love to go on a date with you.”