𝗠𝗔𝗬. 𝟮𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ *  *:・゚ ┊ ┊
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ * ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎

when i finally reach my drive way i visibly exhale. i was exhausted, and i've been waiting to leave work. one of my co-workers didn't show up for their shift so i had to cover. it was the same thing all the time.

life felt so repetitive. i woke up at six eve dry morning and had eggs for breakfast. then i showered, dressed, and headed to work. i worked all day, i had nothing else to do.

now as i threw down my keys and laid against the couch i felt a deep loneliness. i took out my phone opening instagram, texting a few friends desperately hoping for a response.

i was scrolling through all of my archived posts. i hadn't deleted my old pictures, i simply archived them. i came across a picture from years ago. i actually remember what happened that night.

tomorrow would be the fifteenth year mark, i've known her for that long

tomorrow would be the fifteenth year mark, i've known her for that long. she left though, and she's not gonna come back anytime soon. i've accepted it.

most days i missed her. just her soft hands and her sweet scent. i just wanted one last hug, i was loosing it and all i needed was for her to tell me it'd be okay.

she was so good at reassuring me, she made me feel so safe.

it's been years, i should've been over her. but i wasn't. she was my first and only love. she had promised me she would come back, that i'd see her again.

it hadn't happened yet.

i was so tired. i couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. so as i closed my eyes i thought. i thought of her like i did all the time.

𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 so bored and no motivation but i have so many plots in my head 😔

𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
so bored and no motivation but i have so many plots in my head 😔