13

"Y/n, wake up. We're here baby." Grayson said as he shook me a little.

I mumbled a swear word at him for waking me up, earning a low chuckle and fingers jabbing my side instantly waking me up. I squealed and screamed for him to stop but he didn't listen.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up? How are you having fun right now when you could've been fucking dead." Ethan yelled as he shut off the car engine.

The care went silent, Grayson hugged since I jumped into him when Ethan suddenly shouted. Grayson shushed me and glared at Ethan through the rear view mirror.

"What?" Ethan spat as he glared back.

"What do you mean what? You're scaring her." Grayson said.

"So what? Are you forgetting the fact that she ran and then lead Savanna to us?" Ethan answered.

"She didn't lead her to us." Grayson protested.

"Well she didn't exactly warn us she was there either. What if she was killed and then she came after us?"

"She would've killed me if I shouted for you. And I'm not dead and neither are you so maybe fucking thank me for saving your ass." I said.

"Saving my ass? Haha funny." Ethan sarcastically laughed making me even angrier.

"If it wasn't for me she would've been up the stairs and stabbing you. I distracted her in a way considering I was probably stood talking to her for 20 minutes." I said.

"Distracted her? Y/n don't be ridiculous. She was trying to manipulate you and apparently you were falling for it until I came in." Ethan said rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah make it about to you then. Fuck me right? Fuck the fact I stood their distracting her with a knife pointing at me right? Fuck off Ethan you selfish prick." I shouted, pushing myself off Grayson and getting out the car.

"What the fuck Ethan." Grayson said lowly as he followed me out the car.

"Hold up y/n let me get the door-"

"Did he do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" Grayson said.

"Kill Savanna's daughter Isla?"

Grayson's face dropped and I got scared. He looked at me like he was about to explode.

"All I'm going to say is that Ethan did not do it." Grayson said, walking to the front door and unlocking it.

"This is a two bedroom house so you'll be sharing with me." He said in a annoyed tone.

"Great your both against me. I'll take the couch." I said, my eyes tearing up.

"No y/n I'm sorry, it's just that the whole situation is hard to explain and we just need more time to trust you. Or at least Ethan does." Grayson said, cupping my face with his large hands.

"Then why does she want you dead so bad?" I carried on, my tears flowing onto his hands.

"Y/n we will explain it when Ethan is ready. It's not my place to say." He replied.

I turned my eyes away from his, hearing his sigh as he used his thumbs to get rid of my tears. He leant down and pecked my forehead before telling me to go to his room. I walked into the new house, awed by its beauty. Light wooden floors, bright walls with colourful hanging art pieces. It was a one story out in the middle of nowhere. It was perfect. Grayson's room was out the back while Ethan's was the first door you see as you walk into the hall. I walked to his room and saw it was mainly white, highlighted with blue, pink and purple accents. His rooms were always so clean. I bet Ethan's would be messy even if they did visit it a year ago.