4

Grayson had left with Ethan for another meeting this morning, leaving me alone and cold in my bed. I was stretching and yawning when I heard a loud knock come from the front door.

I thought nothing of it and proceeded to walked down the flights of stairs and to the door. I pulled it open and was met with a middle aged looking woman. She looked very serious but was also very pretty.

"Oh, uhm. I must have the wrong house. Sorry to wake you love." She said with an apologetic smile.

Before I could protest about it not being my house she was already halfway to her car. I looked at her confused and frowned slightly before turning around and closing the door behind me.

I decided to call Grayson about it incase it was someone for them.

"Hey y/n I'm a little busy in a meeting." He said.

"Oh okay, I was just going to say that a lady turned up at the door but she thought I owned it so just left. I just wondered if you knew her." I said.

He was silent. Very silent and I think I was on speaker because the commotion going on in the background had silenced as well.

"Y-y/n what did she look like." He asked with a shaky voice.

"She had long brown hair, almost as long as mine. She also had really blue eyes and looked middle aged. She was carrying around a small package but I couldn't make out what it was." I said.

"She didn't leave it with you right?" He said rather panicky.

"No, like I said she thought I owned the place." I said as I grabbed the cereal from the cabinet.

"Y/n did she said her name?" He asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"Was she wearing all black?" He asked ignoring my question.

"Yeah, it was a long black dress." I said.

The phone then went dead, and I was really confused now. I shrugged it off and continued with my cereal making. My phone then chimed and I looked at it as I sat at the table.

[grayson]
if she comes back and asks if we live with you, you must say no.

[y/n]
Why?

[grayson]
just do as i say.

I pouted and then a knock came from the door. I hoisted myself up again and dragged my legs towards the front door. I pulled it open yet again and it was the same lady. She had a smile on her face again but it seemed a little forced this time.

"Hi sweet, do you live with two boys?" She asked.

"No, why?" I replied, trying to sound convincing.

"Oh, I'm just on the look out for these two killers." She said with a frown as she held up a poster.

I froze at the two guys I saw on the piece of paper. It was them.

"I've never seen them, I'm so sorry I couldn't help." I said with a sympathetic frown.

"It's okay sweet, it was a long shot but if you do find them, here is my number." She said as she fumbled with a bit of card.

I took it from her fingers and she left with a small smile. I looked worriedly at the card and shut the door slowly. I placed the card down on the kitchen counter and cleaned up my bowl. I packed away the cereal and decided to look for more washing up.

I walked up the long flight of stairs and entered Grayson's room. There was only a cup that looked recently used so I made my way to Ethan's room, knowing he'd have more. I picked up his plates and cups before going up again and into his office. I was about to leave with the piles of dirty cups and dishes but stopped when I saw a picture. It was of Ethan with a girl, but how come I never noticed it before. Oh god don't tell me has a girlfriend and yet he...fooled around with me. Oh no I've destroyed a relationship, great.