6

I was currently tidying up around the house since the brothers had friends over last night. I could only remember one of them, her name was Emma. She was the only girl there which I wasn't really expecting since they're good looking and famous. Plus they said they weren't involved with girls, so when she turned up I was taken aback.

"Hi." She greeted me with a tone that was way to enthusiastic for 8 in the morning.

I smiled awkwardly and carried on picking up the paper cups and empty cans. I obviously wasn't aloud to be seen since they don't want their friends to know they have a maid/sex slave. So I only saw her and the others from when I snuck into the kitchen for a drink while they were playing a game in a different room.

"I didn't know E and Gray had a maid." She snorted, looking at me weirdly.

I looked at her and turned away, carrying on my job.

"No speak english?" She said, making me snap my neck in her direction.

"Yeah I speak english, I just don't want to talk to you." I snapped, my morning bitchiness kicking in.

Her eyes went wide and put her hands up in defence. Ethan was the next to enter the room and awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"You're maid sure is grumpy in the morning." Emma said, thinking I couldn't hear.

I rolled my eyes when she could see and walked past her towards the kitchen to put the bin back in there.

"She's uh not a maid." Ethan blurted.

I looked at him in awe and so did Emma. I shook my head no and he decided to not listen.

"She's our friend, she's just living with us since we're very close." He smiled. I sighed in relief that he wasn't close enough to her tell her I'm uh...his release in a sexual manor.

I slightly smiled back but Emma ruined the sweet moment with a scoff and a hit on Ethans bicep.

"Yeah right. If she was a friend I'd know since I'm your bestie. Have been for ages. I think I'd recognise such a...distinctive face. To put it nicely." She said, looking me up and down.

"Emma, that's enough. We're aloud friends outside from this friendship group. You aren't our only friend." Ethan defended me.

"Whatever. I'm going since I have spin class soon. Catch you later. Also, what's her name?" She asked.

"Y/n." I said before Ethan could.

"Well, y/n, have fun cleaning the mess in Ethan's room." She smirked as she walked off.

I looked confused and Ethan looked worried and shocked.

"D-don't clean my room. I'll do it myself." He stuttered before running off.

I pursed my lips and shrugged to myself, getting a bowl from the kitchen to have some cereal. I was reaching up for the box and couldn't reach. I sighed and tried again only to feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning gorgeous." Grayson's deep and raspy morning voice said. It was like music to my ears.

"Morning handsome." I replied as he grabbed the box for me.

I smiled and nodded in a thankful way and proceeded to fill the bowl with cereal. He walked to make a coffee and stood watching me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said sarcastically.

He then got out his phone from his sweats pocket and decided to actually take a picture. I laughed at the cute gesture but walked to him to try and delete it.