9

♡ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ♡

~

Grayson held me close as the water ran down our heated bodies, his grip on my breasts tight, but not painful.

"Bend over for me." Grayson said in my ear, slightly pinching one of my nipples.

I bit my lip and did as I was told, bending over for him and slightly separating my legs as I knew his intentions. He groaned lowly as I displayed myself before him, not bothering to hide away my excitement as I wiggled my ass. He also didn't contain his amusement as his hard on throbbed and twitched.

"Put a leg up onto the ledge." He said against my neck, his hot breath still affecting me even with the warm water trickling down my bare body.

I obeyed and put my right leg up onto the low wall ledge. He smiled as he admired my body, running his fingers over my hips and then down the back of my thighs. I closed my eyes as his fingers glided back up my leg and over my anticipating core. I gasped as he gently rubbed my sensitive clit, going in figure of eights and driving me wild already. I let out a sigh of pleasure as he worked his magic, I still have no idea how he makes me feel so good. I reach behind me, trying to find his hard length to help him feel good too. He groaned as my hand came into contact with his throbbing length, it almost look so hard to the point of being painful.

"Let me taste you baby." He said.

"Say please." I teased, earning a smirk.

"Please?"

"Okay." I smiled, watching as he lowered himself to his knees.

He held my ass with his large hands, cupping it as he almost buried his head between my legs. I moaned into my hand at the sensational feeling of ecstasy, not wanting it to stop. He groaned against my sensitive area, causing me to breathe in sharply and unevenly. I felt his smirk from bellow me and cursed at myself, but I just couldn't hold back.

"Grayson, don't stop." I moaned.

He tried to go harder, and faster, which made my legs buckle. He continued to support my weakened body, as if I weighed nothing.

I was starting to get close my release, and he could tell due to my legs shaking vigorously and my eyes tightening together. He slipped two fingers inside of me, making me yelp out from the unexpected action.

My orgasm was growing more and more intense, my legs were about to give out completely and my eyes were rolling back, back was arched, mouth was open...my body had forgotten how to function.

"G-Gray-" I couldn't even speak.

He pulled me more into his face as my orgasm exploded from me. I nearly screamed from it, my legs giving out almost instantly. Grayson stood up, making sure not to let go of my limp frame.

"I can't feel my legs." I spoke softly as he turned off the shower.

"Guess that's a good thing since we aren't stopping here." He said, wrapping me in a towel and lifting me up bridal style.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"We aren't done, as long as that's okay with you?" He asked, laying me gently on the bed.

"I mean yes." I said, turning my head away, slightly embarrassed at the fact I wanted more.

"If it get's too much, please stop me." He said, removing my towel and getting off the bed.

He went to my side table and got out a condom, ripping it open and rolling it onto himself. He approached me and I went to get up when he gently stopped me.

"Your legs hurt, just lie back and relax." Grayson said softly, kissing me gently as he slowly eased his way inside me.

I slowly let my head fall back as his hips thrust against mine. He let out a low whimper before beginning to find a pace. I pulled him closer to my body and tangled my fingers in his wet hair. His shaky, warm breath hit my neck with every thrust, sending shivers down my spine. He pushed himself up and looked down at my body as he began to speed up and go a little harder.

"Fuck." He moaned, biting his lip.

I opened my mouth but before anything could come out his lips crashed onto mine. His tongue battled mine, exploring every inch of each other's mouth. I moaned into him, the feeling of my second orgasm growing more intense by the second. His thrusts became frantic as he twitched inside me, indicating he was close too. His fingers dug into my sides as he tried to hold back as much as possible. 

I tilted my head back as I felt my core finally release my orgasm. I moaned out his name as he carried on thrusting through my high. My legs were very sore, I knew I wouldn't be walking tomorrow. 

"Grayson! Fuck you're overstimulating me, stop!" I said with a shaky voice due to pleasure overcoming me.

He didn't stop, desperate to finish himself. I managed to gather all my strength and push him off me so he landed beside me and climbed in between his legs.

"I-I was so clo- FUCK!" He said, moaning loudly at the end as I removed the condom and went down on him. 

His face contorted in pleasure as I worked my tongue around his tip, lightly flicking it to tease him. He moaned in both bliss and discomfort of being teased. His hands tangled themselves in my hair, pushing me down lightly, making sure I'm okay with it. I moan as his hips delicately thrust up, his pleasured sighs becoming softer. His hand released pleasure as I found a comfortable pace the pleased him. He smiled slightly as my mouth took as much as it could, releasing a loud whiny moan as I reach the bottom.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck baby." Grayson moaned.

I felt him twitch inside my mouth, so I worked harder and went faster. His breath became uneven and his head flung back. Before he could cum, I took him out my mouth and finished him with my hand and onto his stomach.

I laid beside him as he tried to breath normally. I chuckled as I stroked one of his rosy cheeks with my thumb softly. He hummed sweetly and smiled.

"Let me go get cleaned up, then we can cuddle and watch a movie."...

~

Please don't kill me for not updating when I said, I have a legit reason this time. I burnt my arm on a oven pan last week very, VERY badly. Had to go to hospital and all that, love that. It was extremely uncomfortable to rest my arm on my desk and write, it was painful overall. I tried raising my arm like I am doing now but I kept making contact with the desk which hurt like a bitch. It still does but this needs to go up now so I am enduring this for you haha.

Sorry it wasn't a whole chapter, but I know most of you are dirty and like smut so this is for you ;)

Thanks for baring with me yet again, love all of you.

C x