5

"Ethan what the fuck did you do!?" Grayson yelled.

"I-I didn't mean to bro, honestly!" Ethan panicked.

My eyes fluttered open and saw the two brothers sitting each side of me on the bed. They hadn't noticed my eyes opening and carried on bickering.

"I swear to god if what happened the last time happened, I will never forgive you and I'll turn you in myself." Grayson growled.

"It won't Grayson, I checked her pulse and she's alive." Ethan said.

My heart rate quicked. Alive? So what happened before, did someone die? Did it have anything to do with that lady the other day? I tried my hardest to not interrupt so I could find out more.

"Ethan you need to be more careful. With P trying to catch us and avenge her daughter we need to lay low and not fuck up again." Grayson hissed.

I decided that was enough so I moved my hand to touch Grayson's and he instantly grabbed at it, looking into my eyes as he did so.

"Thank god, I was so worried." Grayson said, giving my hand a peck.

"Y/n I cannot tell you how sorry I am for-"

"Shh Ethan, it's okay." I interrupted, grabbing his hand too.

He smiled as tears threatened to fall from his beautiful brown eyes.

"It's not okay, I'm really sorry." He said as his smile turned to a frown.

I looked into his eyes but he couldn't bare look into mine. Instead he let my hand go and excused himself from the room. I budged up in my bed so Grayson could get in fully. He shuffled around and pulled me close to his chest.

"Y/n you won't see Ethan from now on until he gets in control of his anger and actions. I can't have this happen to you again." He said.

What, to save your own ass or because you actually care?

I wanted to say it but decided not as I didn't want him knowing I listened in. I'm sure he cares otherwise he wouldn't have been by my side.

"Also I want you to sleep with me tonight, I miss sleeping with you in my arms." He smiled as he stroked my hair.

"Okay, but surely I'll see Ethan since he lives here too." I said.

"Don't talk or look at him. If worse comes to worse I'll make him go to a friend's house. You're not going to be put in danger anymore." He said, gripping my hand tight.

His eyes were watery and red. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes and gave his hand a squeeze back. He smiled slightly and kissed the back of my hand.

"Grayson, thank you." I said as I looked in his eyes.

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything. Except the whole sex slave thing." I let out a small chuckle but a frown appeared on his face.

"You're not a sex slave, at least not to me." He said.

"But that's the reason you picked me up off the street." I retorted, loosening my grip on his hand.

"Y/n, I don't see you as that, I see you as a person with feelings. I know what Ethan and I did was wrong but please don't think I'm like him." He said.

"I know you're not the same Grayson..." I trailed off and he smiled in return.

"But what just happened made me realise what you did. I was naive at first since I had and wanted attention, but now...I just want to be treated like a person. Not someone you use as your toy." I said bravely, gathering up all my strength to leave Ethan's room.