She unravelled her arms from around me and tried to wiggle herself out of my reach but I didn’t let her go. She gave me a questioning look and I answered it by giving her a quick peck on the lips.

She blushed and smiled, shaking her head as she slipped out of my arms.

“I’ll be in the living room,”

I walked out of her room, shutting the door behind me and happily walked into the empty living room. I jumped on the couch, resting on my back as I folded my arms under my head.

That kiss was just... amazing. I mean, we’ve kissed before but this had so much more meaning than all the other ones.

This kiss was a start to something amazing happening between us.

I just know it.                                                       

There was too much passion and care and eagerness in that kiss to mean anything other than that.

She’s so perfect. I mean, everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, her body, everything. I honestly feel like the luckiest man on this earth. Everything about her just amazes me. I never would have thought that I would ever end up having feelings stronger than ever towards my best friend’s sister.

Everything about earlier was perfect. If I could, I would have kissed her longer- all day to be specific, but I knew I couldn’t do that.

Once she pulled away, the first thing I thought was what happened to cause the kiss to start in the first place. What caused it- well not just it, everything that has happened since last night was when she said she needed me and I wasn’t there.

She tried to tell me but I was too drunk to understand. Although whatever happened to her must be horrible, it did bring us closer. But I still need to figure out what happened at the club. I have to. I have to know what’s going on and what’s scaring her because if I don’t, I won’t feel like I’m keeping the promise I made her several weeks ago.

I waited patiently for her to come with a smile planted on my face the entire time. I couldn’t be in a happier mood. Although I’m not looking forward to finding out what’s bothering Ally (because I know it’s not good), I can’t get our earlier actions out of my mind. The fact that we kissed so deeply a few minutes ago is still registering through my mind. I still can’t believe that it actually happened, and this time, we didn’t kiss each other by surprise. We did it because we both wanted to. This time it meant so much more.

I heard footsteps walk into the room and I looked up to see Allison wearing pair of skinny jeans, brown Uggs and a Hollister hoodie.

The outfit looked new. It must be some of the things Niall bought her earlier today.

“You ready?” She asked, leaning against the wall.

“Mhm,” I hopped off the couch and grabbed my jacket off the hanger and walked towards the door with Ally right at my side.

Soon enough, we were walking outside in the cool chilly night. “Where are we going?” She asked looking over at me.

“Just to get a coffee, and talk of course.”

She nodded as we continued to walk in silence down the street. As the wind blew, I felt myself feel cold- which had to mean Allison felt cold too.

More like, I’m using that as an excuse to grab her hand- and so I did.

She looked down at her hand then up at me, smiling lightly as her gip tightened and her side was leaning against mine.

I was glad she was feeling more comfortable around me.