Golden Hope discarded to Dust

Start from the beginning

"At this rate, they'll get those anemones free long before the third day ends! It's time I took matters into my own hands." He thought as he took out an old book of potions and flipped to a certain page with a dark smile on his face, eye filled with want as Anisha came to his mind.

He's not letting his kitten get away so easily.

-------------------------

The next day, Azul was getting everything ready, but this time he had to 'postpone' opening the Lounge until later but that would be all the time he'll need.

"Azul, you seem a little tense. You worried about losing the contract?" Jade asked.

"...Not this time. I'm not letting the panther slip through my fingers." Azul said as he took out a fuchsia potion making the twins look on in shock.

"W-w-wait a minute Azul. Y-you said you would never use that. I mean, you can't just force someone to fall in love." Floyd said. "And this one's very powerful at that."

"I beg to differ. The fairy godmother does it herself all the time. I want you two to slip this in Anisha's drink, and she'll fall for the first man she kisses. And that will be me." Azul said shooting the two off, not wanting to protest. "Once I have something in my sight, I don't intend to let it go."

---------------------------last night------

Savanaclaw Dorm

"Leona-sempai, we have a situation. It's Anisha, she's in danger." Jack said as Leona gained a look.

-------------------------------

Heartslabyul Dorm

"Riddle, Anisha's in danger. We just got word from Jack." Trey said getting a look from Riddle.

--------------------------------

Floyd and Jade went over to Ramshackle with the potion Azul gave them. Jade went over first and knocked on the door.

"Oh, it's you Jade. What brings you here?" Anisha asked.

"Actually, we thought to visit a bit before we all go over to Azul soon. Where are the others?" Jade asked.

"Oh they had to run some errands before work." Anisha said.

"Floyd was running a little behind, so I think we should wait for him."

"Well, do you want something to drink while we wait for him?" Anisha offered.

"Of course, thank you." Jade said as some tea was prepared.

Then the door knocked and while Anisha went to see who it was, Jade took out the potion bottle with a conflicted look.

[LOCATION: Octavinelle Dorm]

Because of the 'postponement' it allowed Riddle, Ruggie, Trey, and Leona to get in with Ruggie's magic and they were able to find the vault that Jack described in the V.I.P. room and find the contracts.

RUGGIE: Shishishi! We managed to snatch these easily~

LEONA: Hmph, those quick hands of yours can be scary, huh.

RUGGIE: He's gotta have a lock on his pocket if he didn't want the key to be taken so easily.

Still, these are a lot of contracts. I think there's like, 5-600 of these.

Trey: Have to admit, he's been a busy guy to be able to do this.

LEONA: He's been testing a lot of things here and there with those contracts ever since he got here, you know?